Yellow Oyster Mushroom Ready to Fruit Kit (1 kg- Block)
Buy Yellow Oyster Mushroom Ready to Fruit Kit (Technical Guide Print will be attached)
Product Name: Yellow Oyster Mushroom
Scientific Name: Pleurotus citrinopileatus
Product Type: Freshly Prepared or spawned
Block weight: 1-1.3 Kg
Incubation & Temperature:
Expected Yield: 200-300 Gram
Yellow oyster mushrooms are small to medium in size with caps averaging 2-6 centimeters in diameter and are attached to a short or nonexistent stem. The thin, dry, smooth caps are daffodil yellow, semi-circular, and look like small petals clustered and layered into a small bouquet. When young, the caps are flat, and with age, they begin to curl and become convex with wavy edges. Underneath the caps, there are many soft, short, white gills that connect to an ivory white, small stem.
Yellow oyster mushrooms have a fruity aroma reminiscent of an aged red wine and are velvety, crisp, and chewy. When raw, Yellow oyster mushrooms can be somewhat bitter, but when cooked, they developed a balanced, nutty flavor similar to the flavor of cashews.
Yellow oyster mushrooms, botanically classified as Pleurotus citrinopileatus, are a fragile, edible variety that is both cultivated and found growing in the wild and is a member of the Pleurotaceae family. Also known as Golden oyster mushrooms, Il’mak in Russian, and Tamgitake in Japanese, Yellow oyster mushrooms grow in tightly layered, non-uniformed clumps on hardwood trees such as beech, oak, and elm in warm climates. Native to Asia, these mushrooms cannot be commercially cultivated on a large scale due to their short shelf life and fragile nature, but they are a favorite among home cultivators for their unusual color and nutty flavor. Yellow oyster mushrooms are prolific growers and can thrive on sawdust, coffee grounds, paper, compost, corn grounds, or straw. They can be used in a wide variety of culinary applications and are commonly used in stir-fries to add a chewy, tender texture.
Storage and shelf life
Fresh yellow oyster mushrooms are best stored in the refrigerator where they will keep fresh for about three days.
Flavour and use
Because of its fleshy taste and texture, the yellow oyster mushroom is excellent in vegetarian dishes. Yellow oyster mushrooms are also frequently used in oriental stir-fries.
Nutritional Importance & Benefits
- Oyster Mushrooms are of very-low-calorie mushrooms. 100 grams of fresh fungus carries just 33 calories. Nonetheless, these flavorful fungi is loaded with natural bioactive compounds, antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins that promote health.
- Oyster mushroom contains an HMG-CoA reductase enzyme inhibitor substance called statin (lovastatin or Mevinolin-2.8% dry weight).
- They compose β-glucan which has anti-viral and anti-allergic properties.
- Certain protein polysaccharides in the oyster mushroom have been found to have anti-hyperglycemic, anti-soft tissue tumor, immunomodulatory, anti-inflammatory, antihypertensive effects in experimental animal studies.
- In traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), the oyster fungus is known to dispel cold wind, relax tendons and bones and strengthen yang. It is indicated to treat impotence, weakness of joints and limbs, and backache problems.
- Oyster mushrooms carry relatively high amounts of good quality protein than other cultivated mushrooms.
- Fresh mushroom is an excellent source of folic acid (38 μg 9.5% per 100 g). Further, they contain ample concentrations of another B-complex group of vitamins like thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, pyridoxine, etc.
- Minerals such as copper, iron, phosphorus are present in moderate levels in this mushroom.
- Oyster mushrooms are modest sources of vitamin-D (ergo-calciferol) at 29 μg per 100 g (7% of DA). Vitamin D plays a vital role in calcium and phosphate metabolism.
This kit contains
Mushroom spawn, sawdust substrate, Bag, Rubber bands, Cultivation Guide print.
How to use the mushroom kit?
1. Once you receive it keep it in a 20-250c environment.
2. After 4 days you may cut the bag and spray water.
3. Keep spraying water.
4. Pinheads will come out.
5. In two days you will get big fruits.
Other Related Products
- Fresh Yellow Oyster Mushrooms
- Yellow Oyster Mushroom-Mother Spawn
- Yellow Oyster Mushroom Liquid Spawn
- Yellow Oyster Mushroom Spawn
- Yellow Oyster Mushroom Growing Kit
- Yellow Oyster Mushroom Pure Culture
FSSAI, ISO QMS, ISO FSMS, GMP, HACCP
How to Store?
How to Store?
Please note shipping takes 5-7 days. It may take longer time depending on type of products.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
We offer more discounts who are our members. Register username and register your account with us. We assure confidentiality of all personal information received from customers.
Understand the product you order
Mushroom spawn, cultures and or any other live product might get damaged when it takes more time to reach the destination. Biobritte uses third party courier or parcel system. Thats why these agents may have different pattern of working. Normally if the parcel get delays in transport and get damaged we request you to share pictures of products to our whatsapp number 9923806933 or 9673510343 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . We shall respond in 48 hours to your case and will do the needful as per request of customer.
Ordered but Cancelled from Our Side
We might cancel our order if products are not in stock or backordered.
If we have cancelled your order from our side you will get refund in 24-48 hrs according to the payment gateway protocol.
Minimum handling day for orders is 24-48 hours. Our logistic partners are DTDC, Fedex only. If you observe any damaged product or damaged box or parcel. Report us within 4 hours. We refund or can replace items. All orders will be shipped with in 2-3 days.
Some products are need to be sent in different packaging such as gel ice or dry ice packaging. These charges will be extra if needed.
If parcel has shelf life more than 1 month that parcels only accepted for returns. Mushroom spawn, cultures can't be returned. It can be only returned if it has any damage or broken.
If product in package or parcel is damaged. Amount will be refunded or product can be replaced as per customer request. If refund is request the refund will be processed in at least 24-48 hours.
Processed orders for shipping will not be cancelled.
Please reach us at +91-9923806933 or email@example.com
What makes MycoNutra® Brand as top mushroom brand in world
MycoNutra® is top mushroom brand owned by Biobritte Agro Solutions Private Limited India. MycoNutra® products are 100% grown and processed in Biobritte mushroom facility. This gives us clear title of Manufacturing with science and knowledge.
Biobritte staff is fully trained to handle mushroom products with more hygiene and stricter international regulations such as FSSAI, ISO FSMS, ISO QMS, HACCP , GMP.