White Oyster Mushroom Spawn
Buy White Oyster Mushroom Spawn
Product Name: White Oyster Mushroom
Scientific Name: Pleurotus Florida
Type of Spawn: Wheat grain-based
Spawn Type: Planting spawn or commercial spawn or seeds spawn has a unique mushroomy scent. Easily broken up through shaken for no-fuss spawning to bulk substrates.
White oyster mushroom is an easily cultivated mushroom appropriate for beginners, because of its vigorous mycelium growth. The mushroom can efficiently compete with other fungi while growing on a substrate and is thus resistant to moulds. Caps of the white oyster mushroom are milky white with a silky surface and can grow up to a couple of 10 cm in diameter.
The oyster mushroom is a common type of edible mushroom. The fungi got their name because they have a shape and color similar to an oyster. They are often consumed as food, but oyster mushroom supplements are also available. In certain systems of medicine, such as traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), oyster mushrooms are used to treat a variety of health conditions.
Flavour and use
- White Oyster mushroom is excellent in vegetarian dishes because of its meaty taste and texture.
- Oyster mushrooms are also frequently used in oriental stir-fries.
- They are also delicious braised, sauteed, marinated, or grilled.
- They can be simply enjoyed sauteed in garlic oil or butter.
- They are added to soups and sauces and work well with rice, pasta dishes, eggs, tofu, poultry, and seafood.
- Finely sliced oyster mushrooms can also be added to pizza, pasta, and potpie preparations.
- Oyster mushrooms are usually stir-fried with complementing vegetables as a side dish.
Nutritional Importance & Benefits
- Oyster Mushrooms are very low-calorie mushrooms. 100 grams of fresh fungus carries just 33 calories. Nonetheless, these flavorful fungi are loaded with natural bioactive compounds, antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins that promote health.
- Oyster mushroom contains an HMG-CoA reductase enzyme inhibitor substance called statin (lovastatin or Mevinolin-2.8% dry weight).
- They compose β-glucan which has anti-viral and anti-allergic properties.
- Certain protein polysaccharides in the oyster mushroom have been found to have anti-hyperglycemic, anti-soft tissue tumor, immunomodulatory, anti-inflammatory, antihypertensive effects in experimental animal studies.
- In traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), the oyster fungus is known to dispel cold wind, relax tendons and bones and strengthen yang. It is indicated to treat impotence, weakness of joints and limbs, and backache problems.
- Oyster mushrooms carry relatively high amounts of good quality protein than other cultivated mushrooms.
- Fresh mushroom is an excellent source of folic acid (38 μg 9.5% per 100 g).
- Further, they contain ample concentrations of another B-complex group of vitamins like thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, pyridoxine, etc.
- Minerals such as copper, iron, phosphorus are present in moderate levels in this mushroom.
- Oyster mushrooms are modest sources of vitamin-D (ergo-calciferol) at 29 μg per 100 g (7% of DA). Vitamin D plays a vital role in calcium and phosphate metabolism.
- Contamination Free and quality assured
- Easy to use
- Can be used for 10 growing bags
- Can also be used for sawdust growing bags
- The expected yield is 1.5 kg fresh mushrooms from a 3 kg growing block
- Total yield can be 15-18 kg/spawn
Other Related Products
FSSAI, ISO QMS, ISO FSMS, GMP, HACCP
How to Store?
How to Store?
Please note shipping takes 5-7 days. It may take longer time depending on type of products.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
We offer more discounts who are our members. Register username and register your account with us. We assure confidentiality of all personal information received from customers.
Understand the product you order
Mushroom spawn, cultures and or any other live product might get damaged when it takes more time to reach the destination. Biobritte uses third party courier or parcel system. Thats why these agents may have different pattern of working. Normally if the parcel get delays in transport and get damaged we request you to share pictures of products to our whatsapp number 9923806933 or 9673510343 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . We shall respond in 48 hours to your case and will do the needful as per request of customer.
Ordered but Cancelled from Our Side
We might cancel our order if products are not in stock or backordered.
If we have cancelled your order from our side you will get refund in 24-48 hrs according to the payment gateway protocol.
Minimum handling day for orders is 24-48 hours. Our logistic partners are DTDC, Fedex only. If you observe any damaged product or damaged box or parcel. Report us within 4 hours. We refund or can replace items. All orders will be shipped with in 2-3 days.
Some products are need to be sent in different packaging such as gel ice or dry ice packaging. These charges will be extra if needed.
If parcel has shelf life more than 1 month that parcels only accepted for returns. Mushroom spawn, cultures can't be returned. It can be only returned if it has any damage or broken.
If product in package or parcel is damaged. Amount will be refunded or product can be replaced as per customer request. If refund is request the refund will be processed in at least 24-48 hours.
Processed orders for shipping will not be cancelled.
Please reach us at +91-9923806933 or email@example.com
What makes MycoNutra® Brand as top mushroom brand in world
MycoNutra® is top mushroom brand owned by Biobritte Agro Solutions Private Limited India. MycoNutra® products are 100% grown and processed in Biobritte mushroom facility. This gives us clear title of Manufacturing with science and knowledge.
Biobritte staff is fully trained to handle mushroom products with more hygiene and stricter international regulations such as FSSAI, ISO FSMS, ISO QMS, HACCP , GMP.