White Oyster Mushroom Growing Kit
Buy White Oyster Mushroom Growing Kit
Product Name: White Oyster Mushroom
Scientific Name: Pleurotus Florida
Product Type: Freshly Prepared or spawned
Incubation & Temperature:
Expected Yield: 200-300 Gram
White oyster mushroom is an easily cultivated mushroom appropriate for the beginners, because of its vigorous mycelium growth. The mushroom can efficiently compete with other fungi while growing on a substrate and is thus resistant to moulds. Caps of the white oyster mushroom are milky white with a silky surface and can grow up to a couple of 10 cm in diameter.
For the cultivation of white oyster mushroom, wood can be inoculated either with grain spawn. The mushroom is considered a rapidly growing and extremely aggressive fungus. If inoculation is carried out early in the spring and wood is left in a warm and shaded place, mushrooms are expected to grow late in the autumn. Usually, mushrooms start growing when the environment temperature drops and precipitations are more frequent (most often during the fall). Cultivation on wood is most successful when carried out outdoors, where the spawn has enough fresh air and humidity to develop into mushrooms.
The oyster mushroom is a common type of edible mushroom. The fungi got their name because they have a shape and color similar to an oyster. They are often consumed as food, but oyster mushroom supplements are also available. In certain systems of medicine, such as traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), oyster mushrooms are used to treat a variety of health conditions.
Flavour and use
- White Oyster mushroom is excellent in vegetarian dishes because of its meaty taste and texture.
- Oyster mushrooms are also frequently used in oriental stir-fries.
- They are also delicious braised, sauteed, marinated, or grilled.
- They can be simply enjoyed sauteed in garlic oil or butter.
- They are added to soups and sauces and work well with rice, pasta dishes, eggs, tofu, poultry, and seafood.
- Finely sliced oyster mushrooms can also be added to pizza, pasta, and potpie preparations.
- Oyster mushrooms are usually stir-fried with complementing vegetables as a side dish.
Nutritional Importance & Benefits
- The oyster mushroom is a common type of edible mushroom.
- The fungi got their name because they have a shape and color similar to an oyster. They are often consumed as food, but oyster mushroom supplements are also available.
- In certain systems of medicine, such as traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), oyster mushrooms are used to treat a variety of health conditions.
- Oyster mushrooms provide dietary fiber, beta-glucan, and other ingredients that may boost health.
- They have a delicate taste and can be used to add flavor to a wide variety of savory dishes.
- They can easily be found in most grocery stores, making them a smart addition to your diet.
- Oyster mushrooms are an excellent source of several vitamins, including niacin (providing 21% of your recommended daily intake), riboflavin (18%), and pantothenic acid (11%).
- You'll also get smaller amounts of folate, vitamin B6, and thiamin.
- Minerals in oyster mushrooms include phosphorus, potassium, copper (providing 10% of your daily needs for each), iron, magnesium, zinc, manganese, and selenium.
This kit contains
Mushroom spawn, Bag, Rubber bands, Cultivation Guide print.
How to use the mushroom kit?
1. Once you receive the kit remove mushroom seeds from it and keep them at 2-8 degrees Celcius.
2. Sterilize the straw using steaming or chemical method as protocols provided in the guide.
3. After sterilization add mushroom seeds and pack the bags.
4. Incubate these bags for 15-18 days in a cool place. [Temperature range- 22-27 degrees celcius]
5. After 18 days start spraying water.
6. You would receive the first harvest of mushrooms on 24-25 days. [Humidity level-75-90%]
7. Second and third harvest will come after intervals of 10 days.
8. Enjoy fresh mushrooms.
9. Detailed procedure will be available in prints.
Other Related Products
FSSAI, ISO QMS, ISO FSMS, GMP, HACCP
How to Store?
How to Store?
Please note shipping takes 5-7 days. It may take longer time depending on type of products.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
We offer more discounts who are our members. Register username and register your account with us. We assure confidentiality of all personal information received from customers.
Understand the product you order
Mushroom spawn, cultures and or any other live product might get damaged when it takes more time to reach the destination. Biobritte uses third party courier or parcel system. Thats why these agents may have different pattern of working. Normally if the parcel get delays in transport and get damaged we request you to share pictures of products to our whatsapp number 9923806933 or 9673510343 or email email@example.com . We shall respond in 48 hours to your case and will do the needful as per request of customer.
Ordered but Cancelled from Our Side
We might cancel our order if products are not in stock or backordered.
If we have cancelled your order from our side you will get refund in 24-48 hrs according to the payment gateway protocol.
Minimum handling day for orders is 24-48 hours. Our logistic partners are DTDC, Fedex only. If you observe any damaged product or damaged box or parcel. Report us within 4 hours. We refund or can replace items. All orders will be shipped with in 2-3 days.
Some products are need to be sent in different packaging such as gel ice or dry ice packaging. These charges will be extra if needed.
If parcel has shelf life more than 1 month that parcels only accepted for returns. Mushroom spawn, cultures can't be returned. It can be only returned if it has any damage or broken.
If product in package or parcel is damaged. Amount will be refunded or product can be replaced as per customer request. If refund is request the refund will be processed in at least 24-48 hours.
Processed orders for shipping will not be cancelled.
Please reach us at +91-9923806933 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What makes MycoNutra® Brand as top mushroom brand in world
MycoNutra® is top mushroom brand owned by Biobritte Agro Solutions Private Limited India. MycoNutra® products are 100% grown and processed in Biobritte mushroom facility. This gives us clear title of Manufacturing with science and knowledge.
Biobritte staff is fully trained to handle mushroom products with more hygiene and stricter international regulations such as FSSAI, ISO FSMS, ISO QMS, HACCP , GMP.