Split Gill Mushroom Spawn
Split Gill Mushroom Spawn
Buy Split Gill Mushroom Spawn
Product Name: Split Gill Mushroom
Scientific Name: Schizophyllum commune
Type of Spawn: Wheat grain-based
Spawn Type: Planting spawn or commercial spawn or seeds spawn has a unique mushroomy scent. Easily broken up through shaken for no-fuss spawning to bulk substrates.
Split Gill is unique in the sense that it is neither a true gilled mushroom nor a polypore but something in between. It is believed that gilled mushrooms evolved from polypores, and Split Gill appears to be that intermediate link between the two.
Schizophyllum commune is usually described as a morphological species of global distribution, but some research has suggested that it may be a species complex encompassing several cryptic species of more narrow distribution, as typical of many mushroom-forming Basidiomycota.
Split Gill Mushrooms is a species of fungus in the genus Schizophyllum. The mushroom resembles undulating waves of tightly packed corals or loose Chinese fans. "Gillies" or "split gills" vary from creamy yellow to pale white in color. The cap is small, 1–4 centimeters wide with a dense yet spongey body texture.
1. Schizophyllum commune extracts had curative properties against bacteria and fungi infections and hence can be used as potential antimicrobial agent3.
2. Lectin from commune showed mitogenic activity on mouse splenocytes, antiproliferative activity toward tumor cell lines, and inhibitory activity toward HIV-1 reverse transcriptase4.
3. Schizophyllum commune produces the polysaccharide Schizophyllan which shows considerable anti-cancer activity. It is proved useful for recurrent and inoperable gastric cancer, as well as increasing survival times of patients with head and neck cancers without any side effects5.
4. Polysaccharides and phenolic compounds present in commune express antioxidant properties. Thus, using this mushroom in the daily diet as a source of natural antioxidants might be beneficial for human health in preventing or reducing oxidative damage.
Nutritional Importance and Benefits
- Split Gill extract has demonstrated promising results in cancer studies as an adjunct to standard treatment with chemotherapy or radiation.
- In a trial on neck cancer, the combination of Split Gill extract with radiation treatment saw an increased survival rate from 73.4% to 86.7%.
- Other studies on Split Gill extract have also shown it to possess anti-tumor properties with promising results on cervical and lung cancers, gastric cancer, uterine cancer, and squamous cell carcinoma.
- It appears that Split Gill extract works by enhancing the body's own natural defenses, which is why it's effective as an adjunct to other therapies.
- An active compound from Split Gill, sizofiran, proved effective in helping to restore the immune system after radiation treatment.
- Contamination Free and quality assured
- Easy to use
- Can be used for 10 growing bags
- Can also be used for sawdust growing bags
- The expected yield is 1.5 kg fresh mushrooms from a 3 kg growing block
- Total yield can be 15-18 kg/spawn
Other Related Products
- Split Gill Mushroom Pure Culture
- Split Gill Mushroom Cultivation Booklet
- Dry Split Gill Mushrooms
- Fresh Split Gill Mushrooms
- Split Gill Mushroom-Mother Spawn
- Split Gill Mushroom Powder
- Split Gill Mushroom Liquid Spawn
FSSAI, ISO QMS, ISO FSMS, GMP, HACCP
How to Store?
How to Store?
Please note shipping takes 5-7 days. It may take longer time depending on type of products.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
We offer more discounts who are our members. Register username and register your account with us. We assure confidentiality of all personal information received from customers.
Understand the product you order
Mushroom spawn, cultures and or any other live product might get damaged when it takes more time to reach the destination. Biobritte uses third party courier or parcel system. Thats why these agents may have different pattern of working. Normally if the parcel get delays in transport and get damaged we request you to share pictures of products to our whatsapp number 9923806933 or 9673510343 or email email@example.com . We shall respond in 48 hours to your case and will do the needful as per request of customer.
Ordered but Cancelled from Our Side
We might cancel our order if products are not in stock or backordered.
If we have cancelled your order from our side you will get refund in 24-48 hrs according to the payment gateway protocol.
Minimum handling day for orders is 24-48 hours. Our logistic partners are DTDC, Fedex only. If you observe any damaged product or damaged box or parcel. Report us within 4 hours. We refund or can replace items. All orders will be shipped with in 2-3 days.
Some products are need to be sent in different packaging such as gel ice or dry ice packaging. These charges will be extra if needed.
If parcel has shelf life more than 1 month that parcels only accepted for returns. Mushroom spawn, cultures can't be returned. It can be only returned if it has any damage or broken.
If product in package or parcel is damaged. Amount will be refunded or product can be replaced as per customer request. If refund is request the refund will be processed in at least 24-48 hours.
Processed orders for shipping will not be cancelled.
Please reach us at +91-9923806933 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What makes MycoNutra® Brand as top mushroom brand in world
MycoNutra® is top mushroom brand owned by Biobritte Agro Solutions Private Limited India. MycoNutra® products are 100% grown and processed in Biobritte mushroom facility. This gives us clear title of Manufacturing with science and knowledge.
Biobritte staff is fully trained to handle mushroom products with more hygiene and stricter international regulations such as FSSAI, ISO FSMS, ISO QMS, HACCP , GMP.