Shiitake Mushroom Growing Kit
Buy Shiitake Mushroom Growing Kit
Product Name: Shiitake Mushroom
Scientific Name: Lentinus edodes
Product Type: Freshly Prepared or Spawned
Incubation Temperature: 20-23 Degree Celcius
Fruiting Temperature: 17-23 Degree Celcius
Expected Yield: 200-300 Gram
Shiitake mushroom is a fungus. The Shiitake originates in Japan but is now also cultivated in abundance in India. Dutch and Japanese Shii-Take are available all year round. In Japan, the Shiitake is cultivated on the trunks of trees. In the Netherlands, it grows on a mixture of oak sawdust, wheat straw, and water.
The Shiitake is a high-protein mushroom with a round, brown, flat cap and a white or brown stem with cream-colored gills. The diameter of the cap varies from 3 to 10 cm. The flesh is firm, white, and highly aromatic.
Storage and shelf life
Fresh Shiitake are best stored in the vegetable drawer of your refrigerator where they will keep for 1 to 2 weeks.
Flavour and use
- The Shiitake is an authentic oriental mushroom, so it is perfect for use in soups and noodle dishes.
- The shiitake mushroom is a favorite of those who prefer a meaty, rich-flavored mushroom.
- Originating from Asian countries, primarily Japan and Korea, this variety was once gathered mainly in the wild but is now cultivated.
- Shiitake mushrooms are large in size and have an earthy flavor that is typical of wild mushrooms. Shiitake mushrooms go well in meat dishes, soups, sauces, and gravies, or can be prepared as a side dish. Because they are so rich and flavorful, they can also be used as a substitute for meat.
- They can also be cooked using a variety of methods to bring out their naturally good flavor.
Nutritional Importance & Benefits
- Shiitake mushroom is a fungus. An extract made from this mushroom is used as medicine.
- Shiitake mushroom is used for boosting the immune system, HIV/AIDS, lowering blood cholesterol levels, hardening of the arteries, diabetes, eczema, colds, and flu, treating prostate or breast cancer, and as an anti-aging agent.
- It is also used for hepatitis B, herpes, high blood pressure, and stomach aches.
- Shiitake mushroom is used in a mouth rinse for dental plaque.
- Shiitake mushroom is also eaten as food.
- Shiitake mushroom contains chemicals that might help lower cholesterol levels. It also contains very small amounts of a chemical that seems to keep tumors from getting bigger. This chemical might also stimulate the immune system.
This kit contains
Mushroom spawn, sawdust substrate, Bag, Rubber bands, Cultivation Guide print.
How to use the mushroom kit?
1. Once you receive the kit remove mushroom seeds from it and keep them at 2-8 degrees Celcius.
2. Sterilize the straw using the steaming method as protocols provided in the guide.
3. After sterilization add mushroom seeds and pack the bags.
4. Incubate these bags for 30 days in a cool place.
5. Once the mushroom bag becomes fully whitish you can spray water.
6. You would receive the first harvest of mushrooms in 45-60 days.
7. Detailed procedure will be available in prints.
Other Related Products
FSSAI, ISO QMS, ISO FSMS, GMP, HACCP
How to Store?
How to Store?
Please note shipping takes 5-7 days. It may take longer time depending on type of products.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
We offer more discounts who are our members. Register username and register your account with us. We assure confidentiality of all personal information received from customers.
Understand the product you order
Mushroom spawn, cultures and or any other live product might get damaged when it takes more time to reach the destination. Biobritte uses third party courier or parcel system. Thats why these agents may have different pattern of working. Normally if the parcel get delays in transport and get damaged we request you to share pictures of products to our whatsapp number 9923806933 or 9673510343 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . We shall respond in 48 hours to your case and will do the needful as per request of customer.
Ordered but Cancelled from Our Side
We might cancel our order if products are not in stock or backordered.
If we have cancelled your order from our side you will get refund in 24-48 hrs according to the payment gateway protocol.
Minimum handling day for orders is 24-48 hours. Our logistic partners are DTDC, Fedex only. If you observe any damaged product or damaged box or parcel. Report us within 4 hours. We refund or can replace items. All orders will be shipped with in 2-3 days.
Some products are need to be sent in different packaging such as gel ice or dry ice packaging. These charges will be extra if needed.
If parcel has shelf life more than 1 month that parcels only accepted for returns. Mushroom spawn, cultures can't be returned. It can be only returned if it has any damage or broken.
If product in package or parcel is damaged. Amount will be refunded or product can be replaced as per customer request. If refund is request the refund will be processed in at least 24-48 hours.
Processed orders for shipping will not be cancelled.
Please reach us at +91-9923806933 or email@example.com
What makes MycoNutra® Brand as top mushroom brand in world
MycoNutra® is top mushroom brand owned by Biobritte Agro Solutions Private Limited India. MycoNutra® products are 100% grown and processed in Biobritte mushroom facility. This gives us clear title of Manufacturing with science and knowledge.
Biobritte staff is fully trained to handle mushroom products with more hygiene and stricter international regulations such as FSSAI, ISO FSMS, ISO QMS, HACCP , GMP.