Pink Oyster Mushroom Ready to Fruit Kit (1 kg- Block)
Buy Pink Oyster Mushroom Ready to Fruit Kit (Technical Guide Print will be attached)
Product Name: Pink Oyster Mushroom
Scientific Name: Pleurotus djamor
Product Type: Freshly Prepared or spawned
Block weight: 1-1.3 Kg
Incubation & Temperature:
Expected Yield: 200-300 Gram
Pleurotus djamor, commonly known as the pink oyster mushroom, is a species of fungus in the family Pleurotaceae. It was originally named Agaricus djamor by the German-born botanist Georg Eberhard Rumphius and sanctioned under that name by Elias Magnus Fries in 1821.
Pink oyster mushroom is Pleurotus djamor var. roseus that has a light to dark pink colored cap depending upon the strain and growing conditions. It is one of the fastest-growing Pleurotus species and can readily colonize on any kind of agricultural waste including wheat or paddy straw, sugar cane bagasse in 8 to 10 days (20-25C). The fruit body formation also takes very little time (10-15 days) as compared to all other Pleurotus spp. It is suitable for cultivation during warmer conditions.
The Pink Oyster mushroom has a short stem. The cap and stem grow in various attractive shades of pink. Unlike the grey-colored Oyster mushroom, the Pink Oyster mushroom has a cap about 5 cm across. Pink Oyster mushrooms have a meaty flavour and texture.
Flavour and use
- Like the Golden Oyster mushroom, the Pink Oyster mushroom is excellent in vegetarian dishes because of its meaty taste and texture.
- Oyster mushrooms are also frequently used in oriental stir-fries.
Nutritional Importance & Benefits
- Multiple studies have assessed the biochemistry of the pink mushroom specifically (and/or its white variant) and found many substances known to have medicinal value.
- One study, for example, specifically assessed the anti-oxidant effect of an extract of the mushroom and found that it is indeed strong enough that eating the mushroom likely has related health benefits.
- The Pink oyster mushroom was one of the species assessed for antibiotic activity against several species of disease-causing bacteria; although the pink oyster was not the most potent in the study, the differences were minimal, and the pink oyster extract was effective against the bacteria.
- In general, these mushrooms can act beneficial for these functions: Anti-tumor and anti-cancer properties, Immune support, Cholesterol reduction, Hypertension treatment, Vascular health support, Antiviral properties, Antibacterial properties, Antioxidant properties, and Arthritis treatment.
This kit contains
Mushroom spawn, sawdust substrate, Bag, Rubber bands, Cultivation Guide print.
How to use the mushroom kit?
1. Once you receive it keep it in a 20-250c environment.
2. After 4 days you may cut the bag and spray water.
3. Keep spraying water.
4. Pinheads will come out.
5. In two days you will get big fruits.
Other Related Products
FSSAI, ISO QMS, ISO FSMS, GMP, HACCP
How to Store?
How to Store?
Please note shipping takes 5-7 days. It may take longer time depending on type of products.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
We offer more discounts who are our members. Register username and register your account with us. We assure confidentiality of all personal information received from customers.
Understand the product you order
Mushroom spawn, cultures and or any other live product might get damaged when it takes more time to reach the destination. Biobritte uses third party courier or parcel system. Thats why these agents may have different pattern of working. Normally if the parcel get delays in transport and get damaged we request you to share pictures of products to our whatsapp number 9923806933 or 9673510343 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . We shall respond in 48 hours to your case and will do the needful as per request of customer.
Ordered but Cancelled from Our Side
We might cancel our order if products are not in stock or backordered.
If we have cancelled your order from our side you will get refund in 24-48 hrs according to the payment gateway protocol.
Minimum handling day for orders is 24-48 hours. Our logistic partners are DTDC, Fedex only. If you observe any damaged product or damaged box or parcel. Report us within 4 hours. We refund or can replace items. All orders will be shipped with in 2-3 days.
Some products are need to be sent in different packaging such as gel ice or dry ice packaging. These charges will be extra if needed.
If parcel has shelf life more than 1 month that parcels only accepted for returns. Mushroom spawn, cultures can't be returned. It can be only returned if it has any damage or broken.
If product in package or parcel is damaged. Amount will be refunded or product can be replaced as per customer request. If refund is request the refund will be processed in at least 24-48 hours.
Processed orders for shipping will not be cancelled.
Please reach us at +91-9923806933 or email@example.com
What makes MycoNutra® Brand as top mushroom brand in world
MycoNutra® is top mushroom brand owned by Biobritte Agro Solutions Private Limited India. MycoNutra® products are 100% grown and processed in Biobritte mushroom facility. This gives us clear title of Manufacturing with science and knowledge.
Biobritte staff is fully trained to handle mushroom products with more hygiene and stricter international regulations such as FSSAI, ISO FSMS, ISO QMS, HACCP , GMP.