Lion's Mane Mushroom Cultivation Booklet
Buy Lion's Mane Mushroom Cultivation Booklet
Product Name: Lion's Mane Mushroom
Scientific Name: Hericium erinaceus
Hericium Erinaceus (also called lion's mane mushroom, monkey head mushroom, bearded tooth mushroom, satyr's beard, bearded hedgehog mushroom, pom mushroom, or bearded tooth fungus) is an edible and medicinal mushroom belonging to the tooth fungus group. Native to North America, Europe, and Asia it can be identified by its long spines (greater than 1 cm length), its appearance on hardwoods, and its tendency to grow a single clump of dangling spines.
Lion’s mane mushroom (Hericium Erinaceus), also known as hedgehog mushroom, has been used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine and as a food in Asia. In China, it is known as hou tou gu, and in Japan as yamabushitake. The mushroom has a distinctive appearance, with what appears to be a large mass of long tendrils similar to a shaggy lion’s mane. (The entire length of each tendril is attached to the mushroom’s body.) Other names for this mushroom may refer to its similar shape or appearance to a pom pom or a monkey’s head. Lion’s mane mushroom is white in color when fresh, but turns a rusty brown or creamy color when dried. In culinary use, it’s sometimes compared to lobster or crab in taste and texture, with a mild sweetness. The mushroom is commercially grown on oak logs, miller’s bran, beech sawdust, and soybean substrates. Lion’s mane mushrooms, also known as hou tou gu or yamabushitake, are large, white, shaggy mushrooms that resemble a lion’s mane as they grow. They have both culinary and medical uses in Asian countries like China, India, Japan, and Korea. Lion’s mane mushrooms can be enjoyed raw, cooked, dried, or steeped as tea. Their extracts are often used in over-the-counter health supplements.
Flavour and use
- Lion’s mane mushrooms can be enjoyed raw, cooked, dried, or steeped as tea.
- Their extracts are often used in over-the-counter health supplements.
- Many describe their flavor as “seafood-like,” often comparing it to crab or lobster.
- People in Asia use these mushrooms for both culinary and medicinal purposes. Health food stores sell lion's mane extract in supplement form, and both the fungus and its extracts appear to be beneficial to health.
Nutritional Importance & Benefits
- Lion’s mane mushrooms contain bioactive substances that have beneficial effects on the body, especially the brain, heart, and gut.
- Lion’s mane mushrooms contain compounds that stimulate the growth of brain cells and protect them from damage caused by Alzheimer’s disease. However, more human research is needed.
- Studies suggest that lion’s mane mushrooms may help relieve mild symptoms of anxiety and depression, but more human research is needed to better understand the correlation.
- Rat studies have found that lion’s mane extract can speed up the recovery time from nervous system injuries, but human research is lacking.
- Lion’s mane extract has been shown to protect against stomach and intestinal ulcers in rodents, but human research has been conflicting.
- Animal and test-tube studies suggest that lion’s mane extract can reduce the risk of heart disease in several ways, but human studies are needed to confirm these findings.
- Lion’s mane mushroom can help lower blood sugar and reduce diabetic nerve pain in mice, but more studies are needed to determine whether it might be a good therapeutic option in humans.
- Animal and test-tube studies show that lion’s mane extract can kill cancer cells and slow the spread of tumors, but human studies are still needed.
- Lion’s mane mushroom contains powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compounds that may help reduce the impact of chronic illness.
- Lion’s mane mushrooms have been shown to have immune-boosting effects in rodents, but much more research is needed.
Other Related Products
FSSAI, ISO QMS, ISO FSMS, GMP, HACCP
How to Store?
How to Store?
Please note shipping takes 5-7 days. It may take longer time depending on type of products.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
We offer more discounts who are our members. Register username and register your account with us. We assure confidentiality of all personal information received from customers.
Understand the product you order
Mushroom spawn, cultures and or any other live product might get damaged when it takes more time to reach the destination. Biobritte uses third party courier or parcel system. Thats why these agents may have different pattern of working. Normally if the parcel get delays in transport and get damaged we request you to share pictures of products to our whatsapp number 9923806933 or 9673510343 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . We shall respond in 48 hours to your case and will do the needful as per request of customer.
Ordered but Cancelled from Our Side
We might cancel our order if products are not in stock or backordered.
If we have cancelled your order from our side you will get refund in 24-48 hrs according to the payment gateway protocol.
Minimum handling day for orders is 24-48 hours. Our logistic partners are DTDC, Fedex only. If you observe any damaged product or damaged box or parcel. Report us within 4 hours. We refund or can replace items. All orders will be shipped with in 2-3 days.
Some products are need to be sent in different packaging such as gel ice or dry ice packaging. These charges will be extra if needed.
If parcel has shelf life more than 1 month that parcels only accepted for returns. Mushroom spawn, cultures can't be returned. It can be only returned if it has any damage or broken.
If product in package or parcel is damaged. Amount will be refunded or product can be replaced as per customer request. If refund is request the refund will be processed in at least 24-48 hours.
Processed orders for shipping will not be cancelled.
Please reach us at +91-9923806933 or email@example.com
What makes MycoNutra® Brand as top mushroom brand in world
MycoNutra® is top mushroom brand owned by Biobritte Agro Solutions Private Limited India. MycoNutra® products are 100% grown and processed in Biobritte mushroom facility. This gives us clear title of Manufacturing with science and knowledge.
Biobritte staff is fully trained to handle mushroom products with more hygiene and stricter international regulations such as FSSAI, ISO FSMS, ISO QMS, HACCP , GMP.