King Oyster Mushroom Spawn | Pleurotus Eryngii Mushroom Spawn
Buy King Oyster Mushroom Spawn
Product Name: King Oyster Mushroom
Scientific Name: Pleurotus eryngii
Type of Spawn: Wheat grain-based
Spawn Type: Planting spawn or commercial spawn or seeds spawn has a unique mushroomy scent. Easily broken up through shaken for no-fuss spawning to bulk substrates.
The Eryngii is also known as the King Oyster Mushroom because of its velvety, pale grey-brown cap and large, firm white stem. This mushroom grows in clusters and is very decorative and tasty. Pleurotus eryngii is a large, edible mushroom native to Europe and Asia. While it is rare in the wild, it is cultivated worldwide and popular for its buttery flavor and eggplant-like texture, especially in certain Asian cuisines. The species has many common names, including king oyster mushroom, French horn mushroom, king trumpet mushroom, and trumpet royale using the scientific name helps avoid confusion.
The cap is about 5-12 cm across with an inrolled margin. The stem is 6-10 cm long and 2-6 cm thick. The gills extend downwards and are white or yellowish. The spores are lilac in color.
Flavour and use
The entire mushroom is very tasty, with a slightly meaty flavour. The King Oyster Mushroom is ideal in sauces and with meat or game, but also in vegetarian dishes such as an autumnal pasta dish with sautéed leeks and King Oyster Mushrooms.
Nutritional Importance & Benefits
- Eryngii is used in Traditional Chinese Medicine, along with other mushroom species, and is sometimes recommended by other alternative practitioners, although these uses have not been fully researched scientifically. Research does suggest that some substances in the mushroom do have potential in medicine, including in the following areas: Treatment of certain cancers, Antiviral activity, Antimicrobial activity, Immune system support, Hormonal support, The reduction of fats, such as cholesterol, in the blood.
- Very good source of riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, phosphorus, potassium, copper, and dietary fiber.
- A good source of protein, thiamin, vitamin B6, folate, iron, magnesium, zinc, and manganese.
- Very low in saturated fat and cholesterol.
- King oyster mushroom calories are only around 35 per 100g.
- Because king oyster mushrooms provide a decent source of protein, they’re a good addition to a vegan or vegetarian diet. They’re not a complete source of protein so be sure to include a variety of different protein sources in your eating plan if you are vegetarian or vegan. This will help ensure you’re getting all your essential amino acid.
- King oyster mushrooms can also be considered a low-carb food. At around 5g per 100g they’re suitable for low carb diets such as paleo and keto.
- Contamination Free and quality assured
- Easy to use
- Can be used for 10 growing bags
- Can also be used for sawdust growing bags
- The expected yield is 1.5 kg fresh mushrooms from a 3 kg growing block
- Total yield can be 15-18 kg/spawn
Other Related Products
- Fresh King Oyster Mushrooms
- King Oyster Mushroom Liquid Spawn
- King Oyster Mushroom Growing kit
- King Oyster Mushroom Ready to Fruit Kit
- King Oyster Mushroom Cultivation Booklet
- King Oyster Mushroom Pure Culture
FSSAI, ISO QMS, ISO FSMS, GMP, HACCP
How to Store?
How to Store?
Please note shipping takes 5-7 days. It may take longer time depending on type of products.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
We offer more discounts who are our members. Register username and register your account with us. We assure confidentiality of all personal information received from customers.
Understand the product you order
Mushroom spawn, cultures and or any other live product might get damaged when it takes more time to reach the destination. Biobritte uses third party courier or parcel system. Thats why these agents may have different pattern of working. Normally if the parcel get delays in transport and get damaged we request you to share pictures of products to our whatsapp number 9923806933 or 9673510343 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . We shall respond in 48 hours to your case and will do the needful as per request of customer.
Ordered but Cancelled from Our Side
We might cancel our order if products are not in stock or backordered.
If we have cancelled your order from our side you will get refund in 24-48 hrs according to the payment gateway protocol.
Minimum handling day for orders is 24-48 hours. Our logistic partners are DTDC, Fedex only. If you observe any damaged product or damaged box or parcel. Report us within 4 hours. We refund or can replace items. All orders will be shipped with in 2-3 days.
Some products are need to be sent in different packaging such as gel ice or dry ice packaging. These charges will be extra if needed.
If parcel has shelf life more than 1 month that parcels only accepted for returns. Mushroom spawn, cultures can't be returned. It can be only returned if it has any damage or broken.
If product in package or parcel is damaged. Amount will be refunded or product can be replaced as per customer request. If refund is request the refund will be processed in at least 24-48 hours.
Processed orders for shipping will not be cancelled.
Please reach us at +91-9923806933 or email@example.com
What makes MycoNutra® Brand as top mushroom brand in world
MycoNutra® is top mushroom brand owned by Biobritte Agro Solutions Private Limited India. MycoNutra® products are 100% grown and processed in Biobritte mushroom facility. This gives us clear title of Manufacturing with science and knowledge.
Biobritte staff is fully trained to handle mushroom products with more hygiene and stricter international regulations such as FSSAI, ISO FSMS, ISO QMS, HACCP , GMP.