Juda's Ear Mushroom Ready to Fruit Kit (1 kg- Block)
Buy Juda's Ear Mushroom Ready to Fruit Kit (Technical Guide Print will be attached)
Product Name: Juda's Ear Mushroom, Wood Ear Mushrooms, Black Fungus
Scientific Name: Auricularia auricula-judae
Product Type: Freshly Prepared or spawned
Block weight: 1-1.3 Kg
Incubation & Temperature:
Expected Yield: 200-300 Gram
Wood ear mushrooms are known by many names. They're often called black, jelly, or wood ear fungus, and may also be known as cloud ear, Judas's ear, jelly ear, or kikurage mushrooms. All of these mushrooms belong to the Auricularia genus, while wood ear mushrooms are specifically Auricularia auricula.
As their name implies, wood ear mushrooms look like ears and can grow on many types of wood or other plants. The Judas Ear grows throughout the year, on living and dead trees. It is most commonly found in elders. It is a common and increasingly widespread species.
The name originates from the tradition that Judas hanged himself on an elder tree after he had betrayed Jesus. The elder is the Judas Ear’s favorite host plant. The fungus also resembles an ear.
Storage and shelf life
Pure Culture Should be stored at 2-8 degrees Celcius.
Flavour and use
- The Judas Ear is a versatile mushroom. It is delicious in soups and cooked dishes.
- Wood Ears are being studied for effects on the blood, as they contain a compound that inhibits clotting. This mushroom may be beneficial in preventing heart attacks and strokes. In China, this mushroom is believed to enhance health and treat ailments when eaten regularly or brewed in tea.
- Wood Ear mushrooms have not seen much exposure outside of Asian cuisine as they are texturally unique and do not inhibit the typical flavor profiles that many mushrooms share. They have been commonly reserved for soups and stir-fries to add a textural and visual component to the dish.
Nutritional Importance & Benefits
- Wood ear mushrooms are known for being low in fat and calories but rich in protein and other nutrients. A wood ear mushroom is a particularly good source of B vitamins.
- Wood ear mushrooms are also a good source of dietary soluble fiber, omega fatty acids like linoleic acid, and antioxidants.
- Compared to other mushrooms, like oyster mushrooms or the common white mushrooms that you can find in virtually every supermarket, wood ear mushrooms usually tend to have larger quantities of minerals. The only exception to this is potassium, which wood ear mushrooms only have trace amounts of.
- Wood ear, essentially only has B vitamins.
- Wood ear mushrooms also have more protein and less fat than most other mushrooms.
- Mushrooms are typically considered to be healthy foods, and many of them are also considered to have medicinal properties. Mushrooms are considered to be of medicinal value in countries like Korea, China, Japan, and Russia. Although this may sound like an herbal remedy or old wives' tale, some of the compounds found in mushrooms have even been used in clinical trials.
This kit contains
Mushroom spawn, sawdust substrate, Bag, Rubber bands, Cultivation Guide print.
How to use the mushroom kit?
1. Once you receive it keep it in a 20-250c environment.
2. After 4 days you may cut the bag and spray water.
3. Keep spraying water.
4. Pinheads will come out.
5. In two days you will get big fruits.
Other Related Products
FSSAI, ISO QMS, ISO FSMS, GMP, HACCP
How to Store?
How to Store?
Please note shipping takes 5-7 days. It may take longer time depending on type of products.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
We offer more discounts who are our members. Register username and register your account with us. We assure confidentiality of all personal information received from customers.
Understand the product you order
Mushroom spawn, cultures and or any other live product might get damaged when it takes more time to reach the destination. Biobritte uses third party courier or parcel system. Thats why these agents may have different pattern of working. Normally if the parcel get delays in transport and get damaged we request you to share pictures of products to our whatsapp number 9923806933 or 9673510343 or email email@example.com . We shall respond in 48 hours to your case and will do the needful as per request of customer.
Ordered but Cancelled from Our Side
We might cancel our order if products are not in stock or backordered.
If we have cancelled your order from our side you will get refund in 24-48 hrs according to the payment gateway protocol.
Minimum handling day for orders is 24-48 hours. Our logistic partners are DTDC, Fedex only. If you observe any damaged product or damaged box or parcel. Report us within 4 hours. We refund or can replace items. All orders will be shipped with in 2-3 days.
Some products are need to be sent in different packaging such as gel ice or dry ice packaging. These charges will be extra if needed.
If parcel has shelf life more than 1 month that parcels only accepted for returns. Mushroom spawn, cultures can't be returned. It can be only returned if it has any damage or broken.
If product in package or parcel is damaged. Amount will be refunded or product can be replaced as per customer request. If refund is request the refund will be processed in at least 24-48 hours.
Processed orders for shipping will not be cancelled.
Please reach us at +91-9923806933 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What makes MycoNutra® Brand as top mushroom brand in world
MycoNutra® is top mushroom brand owned by Biobritte Agro Solutions Private Limited India. MycoNutra® products are 100% grown and processed in Biobritte mushroom facility. This gives us clear title of Manufacturing with science and knowledge.
Biobritte staff is fully trained to handle mushroom products with more hygiene and stricter international regulations such as FSSAI, ISO FSMS, ISO QMS, HACCP , GMP.