Grey Oyster Mushroom Growing Kit
Grey Oyster Mushroom Growing Kit
Buy Grey Oyster Mushroom Growing Kit
Product Name: Grey Oyster Mushroom
Scientific Name: Pleurotus Sajorcaju
Product Type: Freshly Prepared or spawned
Incubation & Temperature:
Expected Yield: 200-300 Gram
P. sajor-caju is one of the most successfully cultivated species of these mushrooms and it is considered to be delicious. Commonly called grey oyster mushrooms. The mushrooms are long in length. Stem Length is long as compared to other strains of grey oyster mushrooms.
The oyster mushroom is a common type of edible mushroom. The fungi got their name because they have a shape and color similar to an oyster. They are often consumed as food, but oyster mushroom supplements are also available. In certain systems of medicine, such as traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), oyster mushrooms are used to treat a variety of health conditions.
Flavour and use
- Fresh oyster mushrooms do not require washing. Just clean any surface dirt or sand particle using a soft brush.
- You can tear the ears (caps) by hand since they cook evenly in the dishes because of the uniform thickness of caps.
- Oyster mushrooms impart mild mushroomy flavor, and distinct fleshy texture in the dishes. Thus, they can be an ideal substitute in the dishes that call for pork or poultry.
- Do not mask their flavor by pairing them with strongly flavored foods or cooking them in a large amount of butter or oil.
- They can be sautéed or boiled for 3-5 min, quick braised, or baked for 7-10 min. Their stems require a longer cooking time and benefit from being chopped evenly.
Nutritional Importance & Benefits
- Oyster Mushrooms are very low-calorie mushrooms. 100 grams of fresh fungus carries just 33 calories. Nonetheless, these flavorful fungi are loaded with natural bioactive compounds, antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins that promote health.
- Oyster mushroom contains an HMG-CoA reductase enzyme inhibitor substance called statin (lovastatin or Mevinolin-2.8% dry weight).
- They compose β-glucan which has anti-viral and anti-allergic properties.
- Certain protein polysaccharides in the oyster mushroom have been found to have anti-hyperglycemic, anti-soft tissue tumor, immunomodulatory, anti-inflammatory, antihypertensive effects in the experimental animal studies.
- In traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), the oyster fungus is known to dispel cold wind, relax tendons and bones and strengthen yang. It is indicated to treat impotence, weakness of joints and limbs, and backache problems.
- Oyster mushrooms carry relatively high amounts of good quality protein than other cultivated mushrooms.
- Fresh mushroom is an excellent source of folic acid (38 μg 9.5% per 100 g).
- Further, they contain ample concentrations of another B-complex group of vitamins like thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, pyridoxine, etc.
- Minerals such as copper, iron, phosphorus are present in moderate levels in this mushroom.
- Oyster mushrooms are modest sources of vitamin-D (ergo-calciferol) at 29 μg per 100 g (7% of DA). Vitamin D plays a vital role in calcium and phosphate metabolism.
This kit contains
Mushroom spawn, Straw, Bag, Rubber bands, Cultivation Guide print
How to use the mushroom kit?
1. Once you receive the kit remove mushroom seeds from it and keep them at 2-8 degrees Celcius.
2. Sterilize the straw using steaming or chemical method as protocols provided in the guide.
3. after sterilization add mushroom seeds and pack the bags.
4. Incubate these bags for 15-18 days in a cool place. [Temperature range- 22-27 degrees celcius]
5. After 18 days start spraying water.
6. You would receive the first harvest of mushrooms on 24-25 days. [Humidity level-75-90%]
7. Second and third harvest will come after intervals of 10 days.
8. Enjoy fresh mushrooms.
9. Detailed procedure will be available in prints.
Other Related Products
- Grey Oyster Mushroom Powder
- Oyster Mushroom Capsules
- Dry Grey Oyster Mushroom
- Fresh Grey Oyster Mushrooms
- Grey Oyster Mushroom-Mother Spawn
- Grey Oyster Mushroom Liquid Spawn
- Grey Oyster Mushroom Spawn
- Grey Oyster Mushroom Ready to Fruit Kit
- Oyster Mushroom Cultivation Booklet
- Grey Oyster Mushroom Pure Culture
FSSAI, ISO QMS, ISO FSMS, GMP, HACCP
How to Store?
How to Store?
Please note shipping takes 5-7 days. It may take longer time depending on type of products.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
We offer more discounts who are our members. Register username and register your account with us. We assure confidentiality of all personal information received from customers.
Understand the product you order
Mushroom spawn, cultures and or any other live product might get damaged when it takes more time to reach the destination. Biobritte uses third party courier or parcel system. Thats why these agents may have different pattern of working. Normally if the parcel get delays in transport and get damaged we request you to share pictures of products to our whatsapp number 9923806933 or 9673510343 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . We shall respond in 48 hours to your case and will do the needful as per request of customer.
Ordered but Cancelled from Our Side
We might cancel our order if products are not in stock or backordered.
If we have cancelled your order from our side you will get refund in 24-48 hrs according to the payment gateway protocol.
Minimum handling day for orders is 24-48 hours. Our logistic partners are DTDC, Fedex only. If you observe any damaged product or damaged box or parcel. Report us within 4 hours. We refund or can replace items. All orders will be shipped with in 2-3 days.
Some products are need to be sent in different packaging such as gel ice or dry ice packaging. These charges will be extra if needed.
If parcel has shelf life more than 1 month that parcels only accepted for returns. Mushroom spawn, cultures can't be returned. It can be only returned if it has any damage or broken.
If product in package or parcel is damaged. Amount will be refunded or product can be replaced as per customer request. If refund is request the refund will be processed in at least 24-48 hours.
Processed orders for shipping will not be cancelled.
Please reach us at +91-9923806933 or email@example.com
What makes MycoNutra® Brand as top mushroom brand in world
MycoNutra® is top mushroom brand owned by Biobritte Agro Solutions Private Limited India. MycoNutra® products are 100% grown and processed in Biobritte mushroom facility. This gives us clear title of Manufacturing with science and knowledge.
Biobritte staff is fully trained to handle mushroom products with more hygiene and stricter international regulations such as FSSAI, ISO FSMS, ISO QMS, HACCP , GMP.