Ganoderma Mushroom Pure Culture
Ganoderma Mushroom Pure Culture
Buy Ganoderma Mushroom Pure Culture
Product Name: Ganoderma Mushroom
Scientific Name: Ganoderma Lucidium
Product Type: Pure Culture [Grown on Potato Dextrose Agar Media]
Variant: Test Tube
The reishi mushroom, also known as Ganoderma lucidum and lingzhi, is a fungus that grows in various hot and humid locations in Asia. For many years, this fungus has been a staple in Eastern medicine. within the mushroom, there are several molecules, including triterpenoids, polysaccharides, and peptidoglycans that may be responsible for its health effects. While the mushrooms themselves can be eaten fresh, it is also common to use powdered forms of the mushroom or extracts that contain these specific molecules.
Reishi mushroom is a fungus. Some people describe it as "tough" and "woody" with a bitter taste. The above-ground part and portions of the below-ground parts are used as medicine. Reishi mushroom is used for cancer, aging, boosting the immune system to prevent or treat infections, and for many other reasons, but there is no good scientific evidence to support these uses. In combination with other herbs, reishi mushroom is used to treat prostate cancer. Also in combination with other ingredients, reishi mushroom may be used for viruses, such as the human papilloma virus (HPV), genital herpes, and cold sores.
Storage and shelf life
Pure Cultures should be stored in the refrigerator at 2-8 degrees Celcius.
Nutritional Importance and Benefits
- Alzheimer's disease: Early research shows that taking reishi mushroom powder does not improve memory or quality of life in people with Alzheimer's disease.
- Enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia; BPH): Men with enlarged prostates often have urinary symptoms. Taking reishi mushroom extract can improve some urinary symptoms such as the need to urinate often or immediately. But other symptoms such as urine flow rate don't seem to improve. Also it's not clear if reishi mushroom improves urinary symptoms in men with enlarged prostates. It might only improve urinary symptoms caused by other conditions.
- Cancer-related tiredness: Early research shows that taking reishi mushroom powder reduces tiredness in people with breast cancer.
- Noncancerous tumors in the colon and rectum (colorectal adenomas): Early research shows that taking reishi mushroom extract can reduce the number and size of these tumors.
- Clogged arteries: Early research shows that taking reishi mushroom extract (Ganopoly) reduces chest pain and shortness of breath in people with clogged arteries.
- Diabetes: Most research shows that taking reishi mushroom extract doesn't improve blood sugar control in people with diabetes. But most of these studies were small, and some conflicting results exist.
- Genital herpes: Early research shows that taking a mixture of reishi mushroom and other ingredients helps reduce the time needed for herpes outbreaks to heal.
- Hepatitis B: Early research shows that taking reishi mushrooms (Ganopoly) reduces how much of the hepatitis B virus is in the body. This product also seems to improve liver function in people with this condition.
- Cold sores: Early research shows that taking a mixture of reishi mushroom and other ingredients reduces the time needed for cold sores to heal.
- HPV (Human papilloma virus): Early research shows that taking a combination of reishi mushroom and Coriolus mushroom reduces the amount of HPV virus in the mouth.
- High blood pressure: The effect of reishi mushrooms on blood pressure is conflicting. Taking reishi mushrooms doesn't seem to lower blood pressure in people with only slightly high blood pressure. But it seems to lower blood pressure in people with more severe high blood pressure.
- Lung cancer: Early research shows that taking reishi mushrooms does not shrink lung tumors. but it seems to improve immune function and quality of life in people with lung cancer.
- Shingles-related pain: Some people report that hot water extracts of reishi mushrooms decrease pain when conventional treatment does not work.
Other Related Products
- Ganoderma Mushroom Capsules
- Ganoderma Mushroom Powder
- Ganoderma Lucidum Mushroom Spawn
- Ganoderma Mushroom Growing kit
- Ganoderma Mushroom Ready to Fruit Kit
- Ganoderma Mushroom Cultivation Booklet
- Ganoderma Mushroom-Mother Spawn
FSSAI, ISO QMS, ISO FSMS, GMP, HACCP
How to Store?
How to Store?
Please note shipping takes 5-7 days. It may take longer time depending on type of products.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
We offer more discounts who are our members. Register username and register your account with us. We assure confidentiality of all personal information received from customers.
Understand the product you order
Mushroom spawn, cultures and or any other live product might get damaged when it takes more time to reach the destination. Biobritte uses third party courier or parcel system. Thats why these agents may have different pattern of working. Normally if the parcel get delays in transport and get damaged we request you to share pictures of products to our whatsapp number 9923806933 or 9673510343 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . We shall respond in 48 hours to your case and will do the needful as per request of customer.
Ordered but Cancelled from Our Side
We might cancel our order if products are not in stock or backordered.
If we have cancelled your order from our side you will get refund in 24-48 hrs according to the payment gateway protocol.
Minimum handling day for orders is 24-48 hours. Our logistic partners are DTDC, Fedex only. If you observe any damaged product or damaged box or parcel. Report us within 4 hours. We refund or can replace items. All orders will be shipped with in 2-3 days.
Some products are need to be sent in different packaging such as gel ice or dry ice packaging. These charges will be extra if needed.
If parcel has shelf life more than 1 month that parcels only accepted for returns. Mushroom spawn, cultures can't be returned. It can be only returned if it has any damage or broken.
If product in package or parcel is damaged. Amount will be refunded or product can be replaced as per customer request. If refund is request the refund will be processed in at least 24-48 hours.
Processed orders for shipping will not be cancelled.
Please reach us at +91-9923806933 or email@example.com
What makes MycoNutra® Brand as top mushroom brand in world
MycoNutra® is top mushroom brand owned by Biobritte Agro Solutions Private Limited India. MycoNutra® products are 100% grown and processed in Biobritte mushroom facility. This gives us clear title of Manufacturing with science and knowledge.
Biobritte staff is fully trained to handle mushroom products with more hygiene and stricter international regulations such as FSSAI, ISO FSMS, ISO QMS, HACCP , GMP.