Fresh Yellow Oyster Mushrooms
Buy Fresh Yellow Oyster Mushrooms
Product Name: Yellow Oyster Mushroom
Scientific Name: Pleurotus citrinopileatus
Product Type: Freshly Picked
In the Netherlands oyster mushrooms are cultivated all year round on sacks containing a mixture of straw and water. They are harvested in clusters and then cut off one by one.
The yellow oyster mushroom is an exotic-looking mushroom. It tastes slightly sweet and has juicy flesh. Unlike the grey-coloured oyster mushroom, the yellow oyster mushroom has a cap about 5 cm across.
Storage and shelf life
Fresh yellow oyster mushrooms are best stored in the refrigerator where they will keep fresh for about three days.
Flavour and use
Because of its fleshy taste and texture, the yellow oyster mushroom is excellent in vegetarian dishes. Yellow oyster mushrooms are also frequently used in oriental stir-fries.
Nutritional Importance & Benefits
- Oyster Mushrooms are one of very low-caloried mushrooms. 100 gram of fresh fungus carries just 33 calories. Nonetheless, this flavorful fungi is loaded natural bioactive compounds, antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins that promote health.
- Oyster mushroom contains a HMG-CoA reductase enzyme inhibitor substance called statin (lovastatin or Mevinolin-2.8% dry weight).
- They compose β-glucan which has anti-viral and anti-allergic properties.
- Certain protein polysaccharides in the oyster mushroom has been found to have anti-hyperglycemic, anti-soft tissue tumor, immunomodulatory, anti-inflammatory, antihypertensive effects in the experimental animal studies.
- In traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), oyster fungus is known to dispel cold wind, relax tendons and bones and strengthen yang. It is indicated to treat impotence, weakness of joints and limbs, and backache problems.
- Oyster mushrooms carry relatively high amounts of good quality protein than other cultivated mushrooms.
- Fresh mushroom is an excellent source of folic acid (38 μg 9.5% per 100 g). Further, they contain ample concentrations of another B-complex group of vitamins like thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, pyridoxine, etc.
- Minerals such as copper, iron, phosphorus are present in moderate levels in this mushroom.
- Oyster mushrooms are modest sources of vitamin-D (ergo-calciferol) at 29 μg per 100 g (7% of DA). Vitamin D plays a vital role in calcium and phosphate metabolism.
Other Related Products
- Yellow Oyster Mushroom Spawn
- Yellow Oyster Mushroom-Mother Spawn
- Yellow Oyster Mushroom Liquid Spawn
- Yellow Oyster Mushroom Growing kit
- Yellow Oyster Mushroom Ready to Fruit Kit
- Yellow Oyster Mushroom Pure Culture
FSSAI, ISO QMS, ISO FSMS, GMP, HACCP
How to Store?
How to Store?
Please note shipping takes 5-7 days. It may take longer time depending on type of products.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
We offer more discounts who are our members. Register username and register your account with us. We assure confidentiality of all personal information received from customers.
Understand the product you order
Mushroom spawn, cultures and or any other live product might get damaged when it takes more time to reach the destination. Biobritte uses third party courier or parcel system. Thats why these agents may have different pattern of working. Normally if the parcel get delays in transport and get damaged we request you to share pictures of products to our whatsapp number 9923806933 or 9673510343 or email email@example.com . We shall respond in 48 hours to your case and will do the needful as per request of customer.
Ordered but Cancelled from Our Side
We might cancel our order if products are not in stock or backordered.
If we have cancelled your order from our side you will get refund in 24-48 hrs according to the payment gateway protocol.
Minimum handling day for orders is 24-48 hours. Our logistic partners are DTDC, Fedex only. If you observe any damaged product or damaged box or parcel. Report us within 4 hours. We refund or can replace items. All orders will be shipped with in 2-3 days.
Some products are need to be sent in different packaging such as gel ice or dry ice packaging. These charges will be extra if needed.
If parcel has shelf life more than 1 month that parcels only accepted for returns. Mushroom spawn, cultures can't be returned. It can be only returned if it has any damage or broken.
If product in package or parcel is damaged. Amount will be refunded or product can be replaced as per customer request. If refund is request the refund will be processed in at least 24-48 hours.
Processed orders for shipping will not be cancelled.
Please reach us at +91-9923806933 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What makes MycoNutra® Brand as top mushroom brand in world
MycoNutra® is top mushroom brand owned by Biobritte Agro Solutions Private Limited India. MycoNutra® products are 100% grown and processed in Biobritte mushroom facility. This gives us clear title of Manufacturing with science and knowledge.
Biobritte staff is fully trained to handle mushroom products with more hygiene and stricter international regulations such as FSSAI, ISO FSMS, ISO QMS, HACCP , GMP.