Fresh Pink Oyster Mushrooms
Buy Fresh Pink Oyster Mushrooms
Product Name: Pink Oyster Mushroom
Scientific Name: Pleurotus djamor
Product Type: Freshly Picked
In the India, Oyster mushrooms are cultivated all year round on bags containing a mixture of straw and water. They are harvested in clusters and then cut off one by one. The pink oyster mushroom, a naturally-occurring variety of the normally white Pleurotus djamor, closely resembles most other oyster mushroom species, except for the bright pink color, which unfortunately fades with cooking. The taste is also broadly similar to that of other oysters.
The Pink Oyster grows quickly and due to this, it is resistant to contamination by molds. It fruits heavily, which makes it a favorite with hobbyist growers. The color makes it popular wherever it is sold. Unfortunately, pink oysters have a very short shelf-life, so they are not sold in very many places.
The Pink Oyster mushroom has a short stem. The cap and stem grow in various attractive shades of pink. Unlike the grey-coloured Oyster mushroom, the Pink Oyster mushroom has a cap about 5 cm across. Pink Oyster mushrooms have a meaty flavour and texture.
Storage and shelf life
Fresh Oyster mushrooms are best stored in the refrigerator where they will keep fresh for about three days.
Flavour and use
- Like the Golden Oyster mushroom, the Pink Oyster mushroom is excellent in vegetarian dishes because of its meaty taste and texture.
- Oyster mushrooms are also frequently used in oriental stir-fries.
Nutritional Importance & Benefits
- Multiple studies have assessed the biochemistry of the pink mushroom specifically (and/or its white variant) and found many substances known to have medicinal value.
- One study, for example, specifically assessed the anti-oxidant effect of an extract of the mushroom and found that it is indeed strong enough that eating the mushroom likely has related health benefits.
- The Pink oyster mushroom was one of the species assessed for antibiotic activity against several species of disease-causing bacteria; although the pink oyster was not the most potent in the study, the differences were minimal, and the pink oyster extract was effective against the bacteria.
- In general, these mushrooms can act beneficial for these functions: Anti-tumor and anti-cancer properties, Immune support, Cholesterol reduction, Hypertension treatment, Vascular health support, Antiviral properties, Antibacterial properties, Antioxidant properties, and Arthritis treatment.
Other Related Products
FSSAI, ISO QMS, ISO FSMS, GMP, HACCP
How to Store?
How to Store?
Please note shipping takes 5-7 days. It may take longer time depending on type of products.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
We offer more discounts who are our members. Register username and register your account with us. We assure confidentiality of all personal information received from customers.
Understand the product you order
Mushroom spawn, cultures and or any other live product might get damaged when it takes more time to reach the destination. Biobritte uses third party courier or parcel system. Thats why these agents may have different pattern of working. Normally if the parcel get delays in transport and get damaged we request you to share pictures of products to our whatsapp number 9923806933 or 9673510343 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . We shall respond in 48 hours to your case and will do the needful as per request of customer.
Ordered but Cancelled from Our Side
We might cancel our order if products are not in stock or backordered.
If we have cancelled your order from our side you will get refund in 24-48 hrs according to the payment gateway protocol.
Minimum handling day for orders is 24-48 hours. Our logistic partners are DTDC, Fedex only. If you observe any damaged product or damaged box or parcel. Report us within 4 hours. We refund or can replace items. All orders will be shipped with in 2-3 days.
Some products are need to be sent in different packaging such as gel ice or dry ice packaging. These charges will be extra if needed.
If parcel has shelf life more than 1 month that parcels only accepted for returns. Mushroom spawn, cultures can't be returned. It can be only returned if it has any damage or broken.
If product in package or parcel is damaged. Amount will be refunded or product can be replaced as per customer request. If refund is request the refund will be processed in at least 24-48 hours.
Processed orders for shipping will not be cancelled.
Please reach us at +91-9923806933 or email@example.com
What makes MycoNutra® Brand as top mushroom brand in world
MycoNutra® is top mushroom brand owned by Biobritte Agro Solutions Private Limited India. MycoNutra® products are 100% grown and processed in Biobritte mushroom facility. This gives us clear title of Manufacturing with science and knowledge.
Biobritte staff is fully trained to handle mushroom products with more hygiene and stricter international regulations such as FSSAI, ISO FSMS, ISO QMS, HACCP , GMP.