Fresh Milky Mushrooms
Buy Fresh Milky Mushrooms
Product Name: Milky Mushrooms
Scientific Name: Calocybe Indica
Product Type: Freshly Picked
Calocybe indica, commonly known as the milky white mushroom, is a species of edible mushroom native to India.
C. indica is cultivated commercially in southern India and becoming more popular in China, Malaysia, and Singapore; it can be grown in hot humid (60% to 70%) countries with a temperature range of 25 to 35 °C year-round, It undergoes the two phases dark phase and the light phase where in dark phase the mycelium development will takes place and in the light phase the pin heads start growing. The entire process will take 45 days to get the complete milkywhite mushroom.
Milky mushrooms are medium to large in size with rounded caps averaging 10-14 centimeters in diameter that connect to an elongated, thick stem. The smooth, firm caps are convex when young, flattening out with age, and remain pure white through maturity. Underneath the cap, there are many white, crowded gills, and the white stem averages ten centimeters in height and has a dense, meaty consistency.
Milky mushrooms are often found with multiple stems growing from a single base and do not lose their namesake color or discolor with age or handling. When cooked, Milky mushrooms are tender and chewy with a mild, oily flavor and an aroma similar to radishes.
Storage and shelf life
Fresh Milky Mushrooms are best stored in the vegetable drawer of your refrigerator where they will keep for 3-4 days.
Flavour and use
- Milky mushrooms are best suited for cooked applications such as sautéing, steaming, grilling, and boiling.
- The thick, meaty texture of the mushroom is suitable for curries, soups, and stews, and they can be used in place of portobello mushrooms for grilled vegetable sandwiches and burgers.
- They can also be used in egg dishes such as omelets, on top of a pizza, or mixed into pasta, and they are popularly added to Filipino dishes such as pancit, lumpia, adobo, tinola, dinuguan, and sisig.
- Milky mushrooms pair well with meats such as pork, poultry, beef, and fish, shrimp, tomatoes, potatoes, carrots, bell pepper, bok choy, green beans, calamansi, papaya, malunggay leaves, cumin, coriander, curry powder, turmeric, garlic, onion, ginger, rice, and noodles.
- They have a long shelf life and can be kept at room temperature up to a week before they require refrigeration. When refrigerated, they will keep for an additional five days.
Nutritional Importance & Benefits
- Calocybe indica is not only nutritious, it is also known to have medicinal benefits.
- It strengthens and regulates the immune system, which makes it a powerful defense against infections.
- It is also said to help alleviate asthma and other allergies.
- It is also said to have antibiotic, anti-tumor, and anti-cancer properties, to help in regulating diabetes, lowering bad cholesterol levels, and to have strong antioxidant properties.
Other Related Products
FSSAI, ISO QMS, ISO FSMS, GMP, HACCP
How to Store?
How to Store?
Please note shipping takes 5-7 days. It may take longer time depending on type of products.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
We offer more discounts who are our members. Register username and register your account with us. We assure confidentiality of all personal information received from customers.
Understand the product you order
Mushroom spawn, cultures and or any other live product might get damaged when it takes more time to reach the destination. Biobritte uses third party courier or parcel system. Thats why these agents may have different pattern of working. Normally if the parcel get delays in transport and get damaged we request you to share pictures of products to our whatsapp number 9923806933 or 9673510343 or email email@example.com . We shall respond in 48 hours to your case and will do the needful as per request of customer.
Ordered but Cancelled from Our Side
We might cancel our order if products are not in stock or backordered.
If we have cancelled your order from our side you will get refund in 24-48 hrs according to the payment gateway protocol.
Minimum handling day for orders is 24-48 hours. Our logistic partners are DTDC, Fedex only. If you observe any damaged product or damaged box or parcel. Report us within 4 hours. We refund or can replace items. All orders will be shipped with in 2-3 days.
Some products are need to be sent in different packaging such as gel ice or dry ice packaging. These charges will be extra if needed.
If parcel has shelf life more than 1 month that parcels only accepted for returns. Mushroom spawn, cultures can't be returned. It can be only returned if it has any damage or broken.
If product in package or parcel is damaged. Amount will be refunded or product can be replaced as per customer request. If refund is request the refund will be processed in at least 24-48 hours.
Processed orders for shipping will not be cancelled.
Please reach us at +91-9923806933 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What makes MycoNutra® Brand as top mushroom brand in world
MycoNutra® is top mushroom brand owned by Biobritte Agro Solutions Private Limited India. MycoNutra® products are 100% grown and processed in Biobritte mushroom facility. This gives us clear title of Manufacturing with science and knowledge.
Biobritte staff is fully trained to handle mushroom products with more hygiene and stricter international regulations such as FSSAI, ISO FSMS, ISO QMS, HACCP , GMP.