Fresh Enoki Mushrooms
Fresh Enoki Mushrooms
Buy Fresh Enoki Mushrooms
Product Name: Enoki Mushrooms
Scientific Name: Flammulina velutipes
Product Type: Freshly Picked
Commercially farmed enoki is a long, thin white mushroom and is a popular ingredient for soups, especially in East Asian cuisine, but can be used for salads and other dishes. The mushroom has a crisp texture and can be refrigerated for approximately one week. The farmed form is also known as golden needle mushroom, futu mushroom or lily mushroom. The farmed F. velutipes is sold both fresh and canned.
Enoki mushrooms are a commonly used mushroom in Japanese cuisine and are often added to soups. They also contain a wide range of health benefits and are very nutritious, and would make a good addition to any regular diet.
Storage and shelf life
Fresh enoki mushrooms are best stored in the refrigerator where they will keep fresh for about three days.
Flavour and use
- Enoki mushrooms known as golden needle mushrooms, seafood mushrooms, winter mushrooms, and lily mushrooms, among other names, fresh enoki mushrooms are most often used in soups.
- However, they can be featured in other dishes, in salads, or eaten as a snack.
- In addition to soups, you can use enoki mushrooms in various dishes. Look for the ones that are firm and dry, rather than slimy or mushy. Make sure to use them within a few days of purchasing. They usually do not stay fresh for too long even in the fridge.
Nutritional Importance & benefits
- They contain a wide array of important vitamins and minerals, including vitamin B3, vitamin B5, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, phosphorus, iron, selenium, thiamin, calcium, and copper.
- The mushrooms also contain healthy amino acids and dietary fiber, and low in cholesterol.
- The healthy amino acids in enoki mushrooms serve to improve immune system strength and health. In fact, enoki mushrooms have been used for centuries in Asian culture as a remedy for high blood pressure, stomach ailments, high cholesterol, and liver disease.
- Enoki mushrooms contain linoleic acid, which specifically targets and helps you reduce belly fat when added to your regular diet. Regular consumption of enoki mushrooms also serves to improve the metabolic process and the absorption of important nutrients.
- The dietary fiber found in enoki mushrooms helps improve digestion, reduce constipation and regulate bowel movements. They are an excellent source of low-calorie, dietary fiber for those seeking easy ways to add more healthy dietary fiber to their diets.
- The dietary fiber also helps to manage blood glucose levels in the body. This serves to reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes.
The healthy amino acids in enoki mushrooms help to improve mental development. It also helps to improve memory function for adults and the elderly.
- Consuming enoki mushrooms regularly also helps prevent the development of allergies, as well as other maladies such as asthma or eczema.
Other Related Products
FSSAI, ISO QMS, ISO FSMS, GMP, HACCP
How to Store?
How to Store?
Please note shipping takes 5-7 days. It may take longer time depending on type of products.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
We offer more discounts who are our members. Register username and register your account with us. We assure confidentiality of all personal information received from customers.
Understand the product you order
Mushroom spawn, cultures and or any other live product might get damaged when it takes more time to reach the destination. Biobritte uses third party courier or parcel system. Thats why these agents may have different pattern of working. Normally if the parcel get delays in transport and get damaged we request you to share pictures of products to our whatsapp number 9923806933 or 9673510343 or email email@example.com . We shall respond in 48 hours to your case and will do the needful as per request of customer.
Ordered but Cancelled from Our Side
We might cancel our order if products are not in stock or backordered.
If we have cancelled your order from our side you will get refund in 24-48 hrs according to the payment gateway protocol.
Minimum handling day for orders is 24-48 hours. Our logistic partners are DTDC, Fedex only. If you observe any damaged product or damaged box or parcel. Report us within 4 hours. We refund or can replace items. All orders will be shipped with in 2-3 days.
Some products are need to be sent in different packaging such as gel ice or dry ice packaging. These charges will be extra if needed.
If parcel has shelf life more than 1 month that parcels only accepted for returns. Mushroom spawn, cultures can't be returned. It can be only returned if it has any damage or broken.
If product in package or parcel is damaged. Amount will be refunded or product can be replaced as per customer request. If refund is request the refund will be processed in at least 24-48 hours.
Processed orders for shipping will not be cancelled.
Please reach us at +91-9923806933 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What makes MycoNutra® Brand as top mushroom brand in world
MycoNutra® is top mushroom brand owned by Biobritte Agro Solutions Private Limited India. MycoNutra® products are 100% grown and processed in Biobritte mushroom facility. This gives us clear title of Manufacturing with science and knowledge.
Biobritte staff is fully trained to handle mushroom products with more hygiene and stricter international regulations such as FSSAI, ISO FSMS, ISO QMS, HACCP , GMP.