Bunashimeji Mushroom Growing Kit
Buy Bunashimeji Mushroom Growing Kit
Product Name: Buna Shimeji Mushrooms
Scientific Name: Hypsizygus tessellatus
Product Type: Freshly Prepared or spawned
Incubation & Temperature: It grows at the optimum temperature of 25-27° C under laboratory conditions. Furthermore, buna-shimeji mushroom cultivation requires its fructification stage in lower. Temperature and higher relative humidity.
Expected Yield: 200-300 Gram
Content: Substrate, Seeds pack, Rubber bands, Guide
Buna shimeji (Hypsizygus tessellatus) is an edible mushroom native to East Asia. It is cultivated locally in temperate climates in Europe, North America, and Australia and sold fresh in supermarkets. In nature, shimeji are gilled mushrooms that grow on wood. Most often the mushroom is found on beech trees, hence the common name, Beech Mushroom. They are often small and thin in appearance and popular in many nations across the world.
Bunashimeji has a nutty, buttery flavor, and a firm, crunchy texture. These mushrooms also grow in clusters and produce tender caps. Our Brown Beech mushrooms have been formulated to lessen the bitterness of traditional Bunashimeji. Still, western palettes will probably best enjoy Brown beech mushrooms after cooking, which mellow the flavor. Try this specialty mushroom baked, steamed, or sauteed in olive oil.
Storage and shelf life
This mushroom block can be stored at 2-8 degree celcius for longer storage.
Flavour and use
- Being tough when raw, the Shimeji should be cooked, having a bitter taste when raw which disappears completely upon cooking.
- The cooked mushroom has a firm, slightly crunchy texture and a nutty flavor.
- Preparation makes the mushroom easier to digest. It is often eaten with stir-fried foods including wild game and seafood.
- It is used in soups, stews, and sauces.
- When prepared alone, Shimeji mushrooms can be sautéed as a whole, including the stem or stalk (only the very end cut off), using a higher temperature; or, they can be slow-roasted on a low temperature with a small amount of butter or cooking oil.
- Shimeji is used in soups, nabe and takikomi gohan.
Nutritional Importance and Benefits
Bunashimeji is not only flavorful but also high in nutrition. A single package of Bunashimeji provides a significant source of Pantothenic Acid (15% RDV), Riboflavin (15% RDV), Thiamin (10% RDV), and Potassium (8% RDV).
It is also cholesterol and sodium-free in addition to low in calories.
This kit contains
Mushroom spawn, sawdust substrate, Bag, Rubber bands, Cultivation Guide print.
How to use the mushroom kit?
1. Once you receive the kit remove mushroom seeds from it and keep them at 2-8 degrees Celcius.
2. Sterilize the straw using the steaming method as protocols provided in the guide.
3. After sterilization add mushroom seeds and pack the bags.
4. Incubate these bags for 30 days in a cool place.
5. Once the mushroom bag becomes fully whitish you can spray water.
6. You would receive the first harvest of mushrooms in 45-60 days.
7. Detailed procedure will be available in prints.
Other Related Products
FSSAI, ISO QMS, ISO FSMS, GMP, HACCP
How to Store?
How to Store?
Please note shipping takes 5-7 days. It may take longer time depending on type of products.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
We offer more discounts who are our members. Register username and register your account with us. We assure confidentiality of all personal information received from customers.
Understand the product you order
Mushroom spawn, cultures and or any other live product might get damaged when it takes more time to reach the destination. Biobritte uses third party courier or parcel system. Thats why these agents may have different pattern of working. Normally if the parcel get delays in transport and get damaged we request you to share pictures of products to our whatsapp number 9923806933 or 9673510343 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . We shall respond in 48 hours to your case and will do the needful as per request of customer.
Ordered but Cancelled from Our Side
We might cancel our order if products are not in stock or backordered.
If we have cancelled your order from our side you will get refund in 24-48 hrs according to the payment gateway protocol.
Minimum handling day for orders is 24-48 hours. Our logistic partners are DTDC, Fedex only. If you observe any damaged product or damaged box or parcel. Report us within 4 hours. We refund or can replace items. All orders will be shipped with in 2-3 days.
Some products are need to be sent in different packaging such as gel ice or dry ice packaging. These charges will be extra if needed.
If parcel has shelf life more than 1 month that parcels only accepted for returns. Mushroom spawn, cultures can't be returned. It can be only returned if it has any damage or broken.
If product in package or parcel is damaged. Amount will be refunded or product can be replaced as per customer request. If refund is request the refund will be processed in at least 24-48 hours.
Processed orders for shipping will not be cancelled.
Please reach us at +91-9923806933 or email@example.com
What makes MycoNutra® Brand as top mushroom brand in world
MycoNutra® is top mushroom brand owned by Biobritte Agro Solutions Private Limited India. MycoNutra® products are 100% grown and processed in Biobritte mushroom facility. This gives us clear title of Manufacturing with science and knowledge.
Biobritte staff is fully trained to handle mushroom products with more hygiene and stricter international regulations such as FSSAI, ISO FSMS, ISO QMS, HACCP , GMP.