Blue Oyster Mushroom Pure Culture
Buy Blue Oyster Mushroom Pure Culture
Product Name: Blue Oyster Mushroom
Scientific Name: Pleurotus ostreatus
Product Type: Pure Culture [Grown on Potato Dextrose Agar Media]
Variant: Test Tube
Pleurotus ostreatus, the blue oyster mushroom, is a lovely mushroom to watch grow and to eat. This mushroom’s name comes from the resemblance it has to bivalve mollusk found in the ocean.
Blue oysters can be cultivated on straw, wood, coffee grains, and a bunch of other cellulose-rich materials. These mushrooms will be a vibrant blue color when they are young and you will get large-fruited bodies. It is very forgiving and easy to grow to make it the ideal choice for a beginner. The fruits grow rapidly, sometimes doubling in size every day. The mushroom starts out strikingly blue and turns grey as it matures. These mushrooms are ideal candidates for outdoor growing as their fresh air requirements are the highest of any of the mushrooms we have grown. The blue oyster mushroom grows in large clusters and takes on the typical shelf-like shape of the Pleurotus species. The size and shape can vary immensely depending on the growing conditions.
Blue Oyster mushrooms required an extremely high level of fresh air exchange, more so than any other mushroom commonly cultivated. Grown in a high CO2 environment, the Blue Oyster mushroom will have a long and thick stem with small caps. They also have a huge spore load, which can quickly fill your grow room with a thick spore load. The mushroom clusters start out with deep blue coloring and eventually turn grey as they age.
Storage and shelf life
This mushroom test tube can be stored at 2-8 degree celcius for longer storage.
Nutritional Importance & Benefits
- Oyster Mushrooms are one of very low-caloried mushrooms. 100 gram of fresh fungus carries just 33 calories. Nonetheless, this flavorful fungi is loaded natural bioactive compounds, antioxidants, minerals and vitamins that promote health.
- Oyster mushroom contains a HMG-CoA reductase enzyme inhibitor substance called statin (lovastatin or Mevinolin-2.8% dry weight).
- They compose β-glucan which has anti-viral and anti-allergic properties.
- Certain protein polysaccharides in the oyster mushroom has been found to have anti-hyperglycemic, anti-soft tissue tumor, immunomodulatory, anti-inflammatory, antihypertensive effects in the experimental animal studies.
- In the traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), oyster fungus is known to dispel cold wind, relax tendons and bones and strengthen yang. It is indicated to treat impotence, weakness of joints and limbs, and backache problems.
- Oyster mushrooms carries reatively high amounts of good quality protien than other cultivated mushrooms.
- Fresh mushroom is an excellent source of folic acid (38 μg 9.5% per 100 g).
- Further, they contain ample concentrations of other B-complex group of vitamins like thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, pyridoxine, etc.
- Minerals such as copper, iron, phosphorus present in moderate levels in this mushroom.
- Oyster mushrooms are modest sources of vitamin-D (ergo-calciferol) at 29 μg per 100 g (7% of DA). Vitamin-D plays a vital role in the calcium and phosphate metabolism.
Other Related Products
- Blue Oyster Mushroom Spawn
- Dry Blue Oyster Mushroom
- Blue Oyster Mushroom Powder
- Blue Oyster Mushroom Liquid Spawn
- Fresh Blue Oyster Mushrooms
- Blue Oyster Mushroom Growing Kit
- Blue Oyster Mushroom Ready to Fruit Kit
- Blue Oyster Mushroom-Mother Spawn
- Oyster Mushroom Capsules
FSSAI, ISO QMS, ISO FSMS, GMP, HACCP
How to Store?
How to Store?
Please note shipping takes 5-7 days. It may take longer time depending on type of products.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
We offer more discounts who are our members. Register username and register your account with us. We assure confidentiality of all personal information received from customers.
Understand the product you order
Mushroom spawn, cultures and or any other live product might get damaged when it takes more time to reach the destination. Biobritte uses third party courier or parcel system. Thats why these agents may have different pattern of working. Normally if the parcel get delays in transport and get damaged we request you to share pictures of products to our whatsapp number 9923806933 or 9673510343 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . We shall respond in 48 hours to your case and will do the needful as per request of customer.
Ordered but Cancelled from Our Side
We might cancel our order if products are not in stock or backordered.
If we have cancelled your order from our side you will get refund in 24-48 hrs according to the payment gateway protocol.
Minimum handling day for orders is 24-48 hours. Our logistic partners are DTDC, Fedex only. If you observe any damaged product or damaged box or parcel. Report us within 4 hours. We refund or can replace items. All orders will be shipped with in 2-3 days.
Some products are need to be sent in different packaging such as gel ice or dry ice packaging. These charges will be extra if needed.
If parcel has shelf life more than 1 month that parcels only accepted for returns. Mushroom spawn, cultures can't be returned. It can be only returned if it has any damage or broken.
If product in package or parcel is damaged. Amount will be refunded or product can be replaced as per customer request. If refund is request the refund will be processed in at least 24-48 hours.
Processed orders for shipping will not be cancelled.
Please reach us at +91-9923806933 or email@example.com
What makes MycoNutra® Brand as top mushroom brand in world
MycoNutra® is top mushroom brand owned by Biobritte Agro Solutions Private Limited India. MycoNutra® products are 100% grown and processed in Biobritte mushroom facility. This gives us clear title of Manufacturing with science and knowledge.
Biobritte staff is fully trained to handle mushroom products with more hygiene and stricter international regulations such as FSSAI, ISO FSMS, ISO QMS, HACCP , GMP.