Blue Oyster Mushroom Growing Kit
Buy Blue Oyster Mushroom Growing Kit
Product Name: Blue Oyster Mushroom
Scientific Name: Pleurotus ostreatus
Product Type: Freshly Prepared or spawned
What are Blue Oyster Mushrooms?
Pleurotus ostreatus, the blue oyster mushroom, is a lovely mushroom to watch grow and to eat. This mushroom’s name comes from the resemblance it has to bivalve mollusk found in the ocean. Blue oysters can be cultivated on straw, wood, coffee grains and a bunch of other cellulose-rich materials. These mushrooms will be a vibrant blue color when they are young and you will get large fruited bodies.It is very forgiving and easy to grow making it the ideal choice for a beginner. The fruits grow rapidly, sometimes doubling in size every day. The mushroom starts out strikingly blue and turns grey as it matures. These mushrooms are ideal candidates for outdoor growing as their fresh air requirements are the highest of any of the mushrooms we have grown.
The blue oyster mushroom grows in large clusters and takes on the typical shelf-like shape of the Pleurotus species. The size and shape can vary immensely depending on the growing conditions. Blue Oyster mushrooms required an extremely high level of fresh air exchange, more so than any other mushroom commonly cultivated. Grown in a high CO2 environment, the Blue Oyster mushroom will have a long and thick stem with small caps. They also have a huge spore load, which can quickly fill your grow room with a thick spore load. The mushroom clusters start out with deep blue coloring and eventually turn grey as they age.
Benefits of Blue Oyster Mushrooms?
- The fruit is usually thick and meaty and very versatile for culinary uses.
- Oyster mushrooms also contain a plethora of valuable constituents, like proteins, amino acids, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals.
- They are rich in vitamin B and vitamin D. Iron and potassium are also present in these mushrooms.
- Blue oyster calories: It is said that a cup (86 g) of sliced blue oyster mushrooms has 37 calories.
This kit contains
Mushroom spawn, Straw, Bag, Rubber bands, Cultivation Guide print
How to use the mushroom kit?
1. Once you receive the kit remove mushroom seeds from it and keep them at 2-8 degrees Celcius.
2. Sterilize the straw using steaming or chemical method as protocols provided in the guide.
3. after sterilization add mushroom seeds and pack the bags.
4. Incubate these bags for 15-18 days in a cool place. [Temperature range- 22-27 degrees celcius]
5. After 18 days start spraying water.
6. You would receive the first harvest of mushrooms on 24-25 days. [Humidity level-75-90%]
7. Second and third harvest will come after intervals of 10 days.
8. Enjoy fresh mushrooms.
9. Detailed procedure will be available in prints.
Other Related Products
- Dry Blue Oyster Mushroom
- Fresh Blue Oyster Mushrooms
- Blue Oyster Mushroom Liquid Spawn
- Blue Oyster Mushroom Spawn
- Blue Oyster Mushroom Ready to Fruit Kit
- Blue Oyster Mushroom Pure Culture
- Blue Oyster Mushroom Powder
FSSAI, ISO QMS, ISO FSMS, GMP, HACCP
How to Store?
How to Store?
Please note shipping takes 5-7 days. It may take longer time depending on type of products.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
We offer more discounts who are our members. Register username and register your account with us. We assure confidentiality of all personal information received from customers.
Understand the product you order
Mushroom spawn, cultures and or any other live product might get damaged when it takes more time to reach the destination. Biobritte uses third party courier or parcel system. Thats why these agents may have different pattern of working. Normally if the parcel get delays in transport and get damaged we request you to share pictures of products to our whatsapp number 9923806933 or 9673510343 or email email@example.com . We shall respond in 48 hours to your case and will do the needful as per request of customer.
Ordered but Cancelled from Our Side
We might cancel our order if products are not in stock or backordered.
If we have cancelled your order from our side you will get refund in 24-48 hrs according to the payment gateway protocol.
Minimum handling day for orders is 24-48 hours. Our logistic partners are DTDC, Fedex only. If you observe any damaged product or damaged box or parcel. Report us within 4 hours. We refund or can replace items. All orders will be shipped with in 2-3 days.
Some products are need to be sent in different packaging such as gel ice or dry ice packaging. These charges will be extra if needed.
If parcel has shelf life more than 1 month that parcels only accepted for returns. Mushroom spawn, cultures can't be returned. It can be only returned if it has any damage or broken.
If product in package or parcel is damaged. Amount will be refunded or product can be replaced as per customer request. If refund is request the refund will be processed in at least 24-48 hours.
Processed orders for shipping will not be cancelled.
Please reach us at +91-9923806933 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What makes MycoNutra® Brand as top mushroom brand in world
MycoNutra® is top mushroom brand owned by Biobritte Agro Solutions Private Limited India. MycoNutra® products are 100% grown and processed in Biobritte mushroom facility. This gives us clear title of Manufacturing with science and knowledge.
Biobritte staff is fully trained to handle mushroom products with more hygiene and stricter international regulations such as FSSAI, ISO FSMS, ISO QMS, HACCP , GMP.