The terms "You," "Your," "Yours" and "User" refer to the entity/person/organization using our site. When this Policy mentions "We", "Us," and "Our" it refers to Biobritte India and its subsidiaries and affiliates. “Site” refers to https://www.biobritte.co.in and its android and iOS mobile app
For any questions regarding this Policy or any requests regarding the processing of personal data, please contact us at email@example.com.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We collect the information You provide us and this information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contractual arrangement which is in place between You and us and allow us to comply with our legal obligations.
- Account Signup Information. When You create the account, we ask You to provide the signup information, such as Email, Name, Surname, Phone, Username, Passwords, Personal Number, Address.
- Communication, chats, messages. When you communicate with us through email or any other way, we collect information about your communication and any information You choose to provide or disclose. In order to answer your request, we may access information provided by email, chats, purchase history, etc.
- Payment Information. To order and use features of Site, we may require you to provide certain financial information in order to facilitate the processing of payments. We collect your Credit or debit card number, Credit or debit card type, Credit or debit card expiration date, Billing address, Tax number, Name and surname.
- Login information. We collect Login information if You are logging to our account with Authentication Data.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
When you use our Site or contact us directly we may collect information, including your personal information, about the way you act in our Site, the services You use and how You use them.
This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between You and us, to enable us to comply with legal obligations and given our legitimate interest in being able to provide and improve the functionalities of the Site.
- Log data and Device information. We automatically collect log data and device information when you access and use the site, even if you have not created an Account or logged in. That information includes, among other things: Internet protocol (IP) addresses, Browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), Referring/exit pages, Operating system, Date/time stamp, Clickstream data.
- Geo-location data. We collect information about your approximate location as determined by data such as your IP address to offer you an improved user experience. Such data may be collected only when you access the Site using your device.
- Usage information. We use a tool called "Google Analytics" to collect information about your interactions with the Site (what pages you visit, such as the pages or content you view, your searches for Listings, bookings you have made, and other actions on the Site. In consequence, Google, Inc. plants a permanent cookie on your web browser to identify you as a unique user the next time you visit this Site). For more information please visit Google.
- Publicly available personal Information.
3. THE WAY WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We process your information adhering to the general data processing principles.
We may use the information we collect through our Site for a number of reasons, including to:
- to identify user
- to create account
- to create trusted environment
- to create statistics and analyze market
- to stay connected
- to customize marketing
- to send billing information
- to manage user orders
- to contact user
- to improve services
- to ensure data security and prevent fraud
- to comply with applicable laws
- to request feedback
- to post testimonials
- to provide support
We will normally collect personal information from you only where we have your consent to do so, where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, or where the processing is in our legitimate business interests.
4. DIRECT MARKETING
We may use your provided contact details for direct marketing. These direct marketing offers, depending on your preferences, may be personalized taking into account any other information which you have provided to us (e.g. location, social media profile information, etc.) or we have collected or generated from other sources as described below.
If you wish to withdraw the consent for direct marketing, and refuse to receive information from us, you may exercise such an option at any time you wish by updating your preferences in your account, following the instructions to unsubscribe in the received email.
5. HOW WE MAY SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
Site may send user information like email address to its mobile app provider Vajro and to Shopify if you use social login (Facebook, Google, Apple) or a one time code.
We may also disclose your information to third parties:
- where required by law or regulatory requirement, court order or other judicial authorization;
- in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including for the purposes of meeting national security and law enforcement requirements;
- in connection with the sale, transfer, merger, bankruptcy, restructuring or other reorganization of a business;
- to protect or defend our rights, interests or property, or that of third parties; (e) to investigate any wrongdoing in connection with our products and services;
- and to protect the vital interests of an individual.
Cookies from our Site cannot be read by other Sites. Most browsers will accept cookies unless you change your browser settings to refuse them.
Cookies we use on our Site:
- Strictly necessary cookies - These cookies are required for the operation of our Site. They help us to show you the right information, customize your experience, and allow us to implement and maintain security features as well as to help us detect malicious activities. Without these cookies operation of the Site would be impossible or its functioning may be severely affected.
You may find more information about how to delete cookies, as well as the other useful information related to the use of the cookies, on the website http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
7. SENSITIVE INFORMATION
We do not collect sensitive information such as political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, racial or ethnic origin, genetic data, biometric data, health data or data related a sexual orientation.
Please do not send, upload, or provide us any sensitive data and contact us using the contact details below if you believe that we might have such information. We have a right to delete any information we believe might contain sensitive data.
8. PAYMENT INFORMATION
9. THIRD PARTY LINKS
Our Site may have links to other websites. Please review their privacy policies to learn more about how they collect and use your personal data, because we do not control their policies and personal data processing practices.
We retain your personal information to provide services to you and as otherwise necessary to comply with our legal obligation, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We will retain your personal information as long as we need it to provide services to you, unless we are otherwise required by law or regulations to retain your personal information longer.
We have implemented security measures designed to protect the personal information you share with us, including physical, electronic and procedural measures. Among other things, we regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Regardless of the measures and efforts taken by us, the transmission of information via the internet, email or text message is not completely secure. We do not guarantee the absolute protection and security of your personal information or any other User Content you upload, publish or otherwise share with us or anyone else.
We therefore encourage you to avoid providing us or anyone with any sensitive information of which you believe its disclosure could cause you substantial or irreparable harm.
If you have any questions regarding the security of our Site or Services, you are welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. YOUR RIGHTS
You are entitled to a range of rights regarding the protection of your personal information. Those rights are:
- The right to access the information we have about you. If you wish to access your personal information that we collect, you can do so at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
- The right to rectify inaccurate information about you. You can correct, update or request deletion of your personal information by contacting us using the contact details provided below.
- The right to object to the processing. When we rely on your consent to process your personal information, you may withdraw consent at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided below. This will not affect the lawfulness of processing prior to the withdrawal of your consent.
- The right to lodge a complaint. You can raise questions or complaints to the national Data Protection Agency in your country of residence in the event where your rights may have been infringed. However, we recommend attempting to reach a peaceful resolution of the possible dispute by contacting us first.
- The right to erase any data concerning you. You may demand erasure of data without undue delay for legitimate reasons, e.g. where data is no longer necessary for the purposes it was collected, or where the data has been unlawfully processed.
If you choose to delete your account and all associated data (or specific parts of it), send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting deletion of data. We'll process your request and delete all account data within (x [Max: 30]) days. You will receive an email confirmation as soon as it is done.
13. APPLICATION OF POLICY
This Policy applies only to the services offered by our Company. Our Policy does not apply to services offered by other companies or individuals, including products or sites that may be displayed to you in search results, sites that may include our services or other sites linked from our Site or Services.
Our Policy may change from time to time. We will post any Policy changes on our Site and, if the changes are significant, we may consider providing a more explicit notice (including, for certain services, email notification of Policy changes).
15. ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POLICY
We assume that all Users of this Site have carefully read this document and agree to its contents. If someone does not agree with this Policy, they should refrain from using our Site. We reserve the right to change our Policy at any time and inform by using the way as indicated in Section 14. Continued use of this Site implies acceptance of the revised Policy.
16. FURTHER INFORMATION
If you have any further questions regarding the data we collect, or how we use it, then please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Our mission is to provide access to the mycological world through spawn production, research, and innovative mushroom cultivation. Biobritte is the brainchild of Parimal Udgave an admiration for all things related to the mycological world. What began as a love for mushroom foraging and cultivating has developed into an obsession with all things fungi and Spreading the Spore to the masses. Biobritte Agro Solutions Private Limited is registered in June 2018 however, was founded in 2016 (Formerly Known as Parimal Enterprises) as small business by Mr. Parimal Ramesh Udgave.
State of art mushroom tissue culture facilities
Tissue culture technique is used to bring the edible mushroom to pure culture so that the mushroom fungus can further be used to prepare spawn, which is an essential material for mushroom cultivation. This nucleus culture is grown on Potato Dextrose Agar medium in test tubes. Biobritte procures high quality strains of mushrooms form different research labs around world.
State of art spawn development facilities
Biobritte produces 100% of the spawn used at its facility and also makes sawdust, plug, and grain spawn for commercial and enthusiast growers. We take our spawn customer's needs seriously and are fortunate to have multiple mycologists on staff with Master's Degrees in the field and trained lab technicians overseeing our in-house laboratory, culture bank, and spawn production. Regardless of whether we are sharing our favorite mushroom dishes, our knowledge of mushroom foraging and cultivation, or simply our overwhelming admiration for this often overlooked biological kingdom, we are striving to be a community hub for fungi enthusiasts; a place where people learn to love mushrooms as we do.
Mushrooms Growing Facilities
In later stages, biobritte constructed it's Hitech mushroom farm for commercial production of different type of mushrooms. Besides that biobritte started contract farming with local mushroom farmers to meet demand of bulk orders. Biobritte specifically grows seven types of oyster mushrooms, reishi mushrooms, cordyceps mushrooms, lion's mane mushrooms, shittake mushrooms and some other type of mushrooms. Biobritte follows different types of regulatory majors for growing mushrooms which includes organic method, food handling such as FSSAI, FSMS, HACCP, HALAL etc.
Oyster Mushroom Growing Facilities
Worked with oyster mushrooms.
Ganoderma Mushroom Growing Facilities
Worked with Ganoderma Mushrooms.
Cordyceps Militaris Mushroom Growing Facilities
In 2020, Biobritte started to grow Cordyceps mushrooms and successfully grown cordyceps with highest cordycpein percentage. Biobritte is Maharashtra's first cordyceps mushroom Laboratory and company which sucessfully grown and commercialized in Indian Market and Export market.
India's first Largest Grower of Cordyceps Mushrooms
Biobritte has dedicated lab facility for manufacturing or growing cordyceps mushrooms in large quantities.
Spores to Capsules
Biobritte manufactures cordyceps spores, grows and processes it in dried, powdered and capsule form.
Founder & Director
Mr. Parimal Ramesh Udgave
MSc Biotechnology -Sheffield Hallam University, England, United Kingdom
BSc Agricultural Biotechnology- VNMKV India
Presently also working with
GLG (Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc): Mushroom Consultant and Council Member
TMR Publishing Group : Life Research Journal Reviewer
Laboratory Manager: Greenthumb Farms Brunei:
Assistant Professor: Dr. BSKKV University, Dapoli, MH , India
Mushroom Biology, Nano-biotechnology, Agricultural Biotechnology, Soil Toxicity
Media / Work
Startup Info Blog
Strain Improvement and Cordycep Mushrooms Cultivation
Submerged Cultivation of cordycep mushrooms
How we started it
Completed MSc Biotechnology in England
MSc Biotechnology -Sheffield Hallam University, England, UK
Biobritte was founded
In June 2018
Started in Brunei as Laboratory Manager
Previously worked as Laboratory Manager at Greenthumb Farms Brunei. Greenthumb farm is biggest mushroom farm in Brunei which cultivates edible mushrooms and medicinal mushrooms.
Passion & Expertise
He always had interest in growing different type of mushrooms. He worked on medicinal mushrooms while working in GTF. His expertise includes sawdust spawn, grain spawn and liquid spawn. Besides this he was backbone of company's technical work including lab set ups, growing facilities and growing mushrooms in artifical facilities.
Growing Mushrooms using Low Cost technology
Parimal believes in low cost growing of mushrooms. According to him, mushrooms should be cheap and easily available to all economic segement of people. In order to make this mushrooms should be grown at low costs.
Following International Food Safety and Food Hygiene Norms
Biobritte follows highest possible Following International Food Safety and Food Hygiene Norms. Biobritte grows mushrooms with complete organic method. Biobritte owns its own high tech mushroom spawn laboatory along with the biobritte processes these mushrooms in high tech facility. Biobritte provides products which are completely made in house at biobritte.