Oyster mushrooms are one of the easiest varieties of mushrooms to grow, they’re delicious to eat & really healthy for you too.
Oyster mushrooms, the common name for the species Pleurotus ostreatus, are one of the most common types of cultivated mushrooms in the world. They're also known as pearl oyster mushrooms or tree oyster mushrooms. The funghi grow naturally on and near trees in temperate and subtropic forests around the world, and they're grown commercially in many countries.
Biobritte conducts oyster mushroom training every weekend.
This event/programme includes
- What is Mushroom,
- Introduction to Oyster Mushrooms,
- Types of Oyster Mushrooms,
- Cultivation procedure,
- Marketing and Business Options.
- Practical & Visit to Commercial
- Mushroom Plant
- Certificates and Mushroom Kit will be provided at the end of Training.
- Every Weekend Classes Available
- Fees per person:
- One Day Training: 1500 Rs/Person
- Three Day Training: 4500 Rs/Person
For detailed information:
Contact 9923806933, 9673510343