- Cordyceps tea is similar to making Green tea.
- Take six to eight Cordyceps fruit bodies in 200-250 ml potable water.
- Keep boiling Cordyceps bodies in water for 1 minute.
- Now, after one minute of the hard boil, put the flame at the lowest setting, cover the vessel with a lid and let it simmer for another 14-15 minutes. Research says that preparing Cordyceps tea by this method takes out maximum water-soluble components from Cordyceps into the water.
- Serve and drink your refreshing Cordyceps tea preferably after the meals.
- Fill the tea in your thermos bottle for later use. Keep the bodies. Eat the bodies. Or toss them into your meals or soups.
- Take Cordyceps tea twice a day for full effects.
Buy cordyceps product by visiting following link
Cordyceps Capsules: https://www.biobritte.co.in/products/cordyceps-mushroom-capsules
Cordyceps Powder: https://www.biobritte.co.in/products/cordyceps-mushroom-powder
Dried Cordyceps Mushrooms: https://www.biobritte.co.in/products/dried-cordyceps-militaris-mushroom