Following are the Three Effective Ways To Consume Cordyceps Mushrooms:
1. Cordyceps Capsules
Cordyceps can be dried and placed in “00” capsules, in which the average amount of powdered mushroom/capsule is about 500 mg.
Taking up to 2 capsules morning and evening for mild to moderate immune support and 2- 3 capsules 3 times a day for specific immune-suppressed conditions is generally recommended.
2. Cordyceps Powder
Cordyceps powders are equivalent to Cordyceps capsules in dosing and effectiveness.
Add them to soups and stews, or drink them in a tea or broth made from powdered Cordyceps.
3. Cordyceps Tea
- Cordyceps tea is similar to making Green tea.
- Take six to eight Cordyceps fruit bodies in 200-250 ml potable water.
- Keep boiling Cordyceps bodies in water for 1 minute.
- Now, after one minute of the hard boil, put the flame at the lowest setting, cover the vessel with a lid and let it simmer for another 14-15 minutes. Research says that preparing Cordyceps tea by this method takes out maximum water-soluble components from Cordyceps into the water.
- Serve and drink your refreshing Cordyceps tea preferably after the meals.
- Fill the tea in your thermos bottle for later use. Keep the bodies. Eat the bodies. Or toss them into your meals or soups.
- Take Cordyceps tea twice a day for full effects.